Chapter 26: I missed you

I know I'm being quite childish, but right now I'm heart broken , I feel like walking into a black hole and never coming out.
Veronica bangs on the door again.
"Mya please come out!" She shouts behind the lock door .
I hear her groans with the others whom were probably sitting in the living room.

By others I mean Seth ,Sydel and Blake .All of whom tried to get me out the room.

I rest my face on the pillow subbing into it. Gosh , I hate this feeling ,especially since I know sducidal thoughts come after.

I hear the doorbell ring and Veronica footsteps go to the front door.
The talking was muffle but I heard when Veronica tell whomever.
"She's in there,"
Ugh. Who now ?just leave me to die!
Three soft knocks came .
"Baby girl,"

Oh my god.

I scramble off the bed running to the door pulling it open and jump on him sobbing into his shoulder.

He signs holding my legs for support and walk into the room closing the door with his foot.

(Before reading further ,guess who it is ?be honest no looking !!)

He walks over to the bed sitting with me still wrapped around him.
"Mya , are you going to let me go ?"
I shake my head hugging tighter .
He falls back on the bed taking me with him.

I giggle and he smiles as I look up at him.
"I missed you ,"
"I missed you too, now talk I didn't fly here for a hug ,"
I scuff sitting up so I'm straddling him.
"Oh please you love my ass,"

He rolls his eyes putting his hands behind his head .
"Talk "he says seriously .
"He-"
"It's a he ?!! , okay I'm gonna F-"
" hey!, relax its Wardell."

He gets quiet and stares at me .
"He-he got Ayesha pregnant and cheated on me while we were together," I say started to sob again.
He sit up signing , he wraps his arms around me.
"I hate that guy and I warn you about him Mya," he says rubbing my back. " he doesn't deserve you , never did . Let him stay with that Bitch." He growls angrily tensing up .

I scramble off him running to the bathroom puking up nothing , all that was coming up was white spit . Shit I didn't eat for the day.....or yesterday .
He comes in the bathroom squatting next to me rubbing my back holding my hair.

When I was done he flush the toilet and close the lid putting me to sit on it.
"Did you eat?"
He signs looking away from me .
"No I'm not doing it again , I just forgot too,"
"Shower and dress , we're going out," I open my mouth to object.

He shots me a glare before I can reply coming out the bathroom about to close the door .
"Collin!,"
He looks back with a "hmm"
"I missed you ,"
"Missed you to sis, now go bathe you smell gross."
I smile getting my ass in the shower.

Veronica

Collin exits the room and everyone stand except me who was already standing.
This shit reminds me of a hospital scene in Grey's Anatomy.

dramatic as fuck.

"I'm taking her out for a while ,she'll stay with me,"
Gosh. I feel bad I should of went !
"Just-just keep that asshole away from her and especially me," He glance at Seth and Sydel with a slight glare.

Blake speaks up for the first time since he first came.
"Hay Collin tell her I'll call her,"
Collin nods and Blake leaves .

I walk to my room to make sure Sam is still sleeping .
*

20 minutes later Mya walks out the room . We all watch her from the couch , she had her head down playing with her grey over sized sweater. She had one black leggings and grey Uggs.
That's weird she usually hate Uggs.

"Mya..." Sydel starts standing.
She keeps her eyes cast to the floor ignoring Sydel.
"Collin can we go now please,"
Collin stands picking up the car keys opening the door for her to walk out.

The door closes behind her and there was silence.

Seth and Sydel look at me and I stare back blankly.
"Where's Ayesha and Stephen?" I ask calmly.
They look at each other in worry .
"I swear to god I'll beat you both asses if you don't tell me."
"Mall."Seth answers.

"Watch my son."
I get my car keys and left.
Pregnant or not I'm beating her ass.

💕Mya💕

Gosh yes .

I needed this ice cream ! I look up at Collin who's face was smudged in ice-cream. I laugh grabbing a napkin going over to his side of the table sitting on his lap cleaning his mouth.

My brother and I have a really weird relationship, it has been since birth.

We were really close,
A little too close my mum use to say, knowing what my mum was probably thinking now that I'm older ,weirded me out extremely.

I can figure why she got that idea though. We have a really touchy-feely relationship since we were kids, I'll always be hugging him when I was a toddler then it progressed to hand holding as kids then at teenage years we were inseparable.

But we would never do anything incest like the kisses never moved from cheek and forehead only when I was a baby mum said he kissed me on the lips but he was like 5.

Stepbrother or not, he's the only family I have and I love him.

"Collin your 24 and still can't eat like an adult really?"
He sticks out his tongue at me smiling . I roll my eyes slapping his chest .
The mood dulls and I lean against his chest , he realized I'm back to my depressed mood.

He wraps his arms around me using his hands to comb through my hair.
"You know you should really cut your hair it's getting long," he implies.
"I'll cut you ,"
He laughs
"Still feisty I see," he jokes.

I get up signaling for him to get up also, I take up the rest of my ice cream.
Taking his hand walking out the shop. We just walk with no destination in mind, just a walk.

"I told you he was an ass Mya," He says breaking the silence.
"Collin....-"
"No , listen to me ,you've worked for him what? 2 years now?," He licks his lips continuing " he treats you like shit and only treats you nice when he wants you and that money is bribery not pay for your work." He argues .

Even though I want to deny it , he has a valid point.

"Come back with me ," he says shocking me.
I stop shocked ."what?"
He turns to me taking my face in my hands .
"Please I lost one sister I don't want to lose you too ,"

I sign moving his hands off my face ,holding his wrist.
"Okay," i answer
He grins pulling me in hugging me ."let's go p-"
"After!, " he pulls away looking at me confused ."After...,after Asia trip ,"
He opens his mouth to object but I stop him.

"After the trip !, I had a contract mailed to him already , this trip will give me more than enough money to go to College get a place , so no more objecting okay,"

He signs." Fine ,"

"Good now carry me home babe," I jump on his back giggling.
___________________________
I just wanted to say it really does hurt me to make Ayesha and Stephen ass holes , because there so nice in person 😍😍
But this is how my story is so just bare with me guys .