Chapter 6: Legally yours

Stephen frantic searching for something woke me.

I rolled over and watch him throw dress suits after dress suits out his luggage on top a small pile he was forming. He curse sitting on the edge of the bed groaning frustrated.

I sign sitting up crawling behind him , I wrap my arms around his shoulders resting my head on his shoulder.
"Morning.." He mumbles giving me a very fake smile at me.
"What are you trying to find?" I ask moving to the side of him sitting on the edge of the bed.
"A good suite to wear today and I-" I stop him before he can continue stressing.
" go bath I'll pick out something ," I say getting up picking up a shirt that was tossed in the pile.
" it gotta b-"
I glared at him shutting him up , he raise his hands and grabbed a towel going to the bathroom.

I picked out something for him and also a dress for me . My dress was a simple navy blue dress that stopped over my knee, and a black heels .

Stephen walked out the bathroom, my mouth water as I followed a drop that trailed from his chest down his upper body then disappear under his towel. I bite my lip looking away before he can catch me staring.

I look down grabbing my towel walking past him. He grabbed my arm before I can go into the bathroom,he pull me back in front him and placed a soft sweet kiss on my lips."thank you,"
I just nod rushing to the bathroom shutting the door . I lean against the door and let out a squeal . Damn he's turning me into a teenager again.

" you ready?" He asked watching me comb my hands through my hair .
" yeah ..ready ,"

We exit the hotel heading to his car that was parked in the parking lot.
" where is the court? "
"It's actually here in Cleveland a few minutes away," he says.
"Really she came all the way out here ?"
He nods muttering a yep.

Stephen stops and stares ahead, I watch him confused then follow his gaze to the warriors buss that held the entire team .

The team stuck their head out the windows , I could see the collars of their dress shirts as they watched us approach the buss.
Klay walked out the buss standing on the step .
"Well hurry man we have to be early to make you look punctual and mature," Klay says fully well knowing Stephen is only one of those things ( even though sometimes he's not ) and it's not maturity.

Stephen smiled and jog past me running into Klay's arms. I roll my eyes watching their 'bromance'.

"thanks man,"Stephen says pulling away from the hug.
"No worries man I am Riley's godfather gotta protect my baby girl ," he says patting his back moving aside for Stephen to past.

I step up the stairs meeting Klay, I frown at his smirk knowing he's gonna say something about the hall incident.
"Hay baby girl or should I say mrs. Curry," he snickers.

I glare at him."man keep your voice down p-"
"Mrs. Curry huh?, Missed something?"I look behind me for the source of the voice .

Oh.My.God.
"Blake?"
"In the flesh," he says pulling me into a hug.
"What you doing here?"
" come to get my girl and her man daughter back ,"he says pulls away smiling at me.

I roll my eyes , a saw a glimpse of blonde hair peak from behind him . My smile grew , I peak around Blake at the shy little girl that hid behind her father.

"Bella?" The four year old looks up smiling.
"Aunty Mya?!"she ran out from behind Blake and leaped into my arms.

Ara-Bella Griffin has been Blake and i little secret since she was conceived.

The whole Blake thing with him sneaking out my house was because he asked me to watch her for the night, because Bella's mother died during labour.