Meetings

GUESS WHO'S WATCHING HARRY POTTER GUYS WOOHOO

CHARLOTTE'S POV

"Alright, so today is January 8th, 2014. And we're actually at Syco Offices, and we're going to meet Simon to talk about me." I said to the camera, and then flipped it around and pointed it at the boys across from me in the limousine. "So, boys. What do you think he's going to say?"

"He's going to think you're a mini Niall and offer you food." Louis spoke up, and I grinned.

"I'm cool with that. Free food is all he needs to convince me to do anything."

"He'll probably just say that you're alright and that if you want to reveal yourself you can." Liam butted in.

"So me and Niall won't get yelled at?" I asked. All the boys nodded. I turned the camera back to face me. "Hear that? I'm pretty much home free at this point. And we'll get back to the offices in just a sec."

I stopped recording and smoothed out my skirt, then fiddled with the ends of my hair. I wanted to look presentable to Simon while still dressing like myself, so I was wearing a black skater skirt, a grey MTV shirt tucked into my skirt and white converse. My black distressed backpack was sitting next to me, and I stored my camera in there to keep it safe. And, of course, I was wearing a pair of sunglasses and a black beanie to hide my identity. Just in case there are any people that see us.

"We're here." The driver announced. Liam thanked the driver as we all got out of the car, and I stared up in awe at the giant building. I'd never been in London, this was exciting!

"C'mon, Simon's waiting for us." Niall said, waving for me to follow them indoors. I scampered after them, looking around to take in every detail of the lobby. The boys seemed so comfortable walking through there, like they'd done it so many times before and this was the only public place that they were safe from cameras, interviewers and fans. Not that there's anything wrong with fans or interviewers. And they aren't completely safe from cameras, because of the one in my bag.

We stepped into an elevator and we went up to one of the top floors. The last time I went up in an elevator was when I was little, I remember going on it with Mum at the shopping center. How times have changed...

"You're late." I heard someone say, as the elevator doors opened. I looked up to see Simon FREAKING Cowell frowning at the boys. He then looked over at me and the frown changed into a smile. "And you must be Charlotte, Niall's sister. Nice to meet you." He stared uneasily at me, and then at Niall, and then at me. "Uh, do you want any food or anything?"

"I KNEW IT!" Louis screamed, jumping on top of Liam. "I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOUUUUU!"

"I'd like some, thank you." I grinned, and Simon hurried over to his desk to get a bowl before handing it out to me.

"Can I have some?" Niall asked, reaching out to the bowl of pretzels. I smacked his hand away, and took the bowl from Simon.

"You ate my breakfast, Niall. I'm starving, and if you take these from me I will gnaw off your fingers so you can't play guitar anymore. Got that?" I snapped at Niall, and he backed away.

"I like her." Simon smiled. "She's cool."

"I know, I'm awesome." I grinned. "Niall missed out on the awesome genes, though. He's just ok."

"Your jokes are lame, they aren't even jokes." Louis scoffed. I glared at him, eating a pretzel.

"Watch your mouth, Tommo. And of course they're lame jokes, they aren't actually jokes." I claimed. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Char's being mean, Niall. Do something!" Louis whined.

"Don't touch me." I hissed, as Louis reached over to hit my shoulder. I threw a pretzel at Niall and it bounced off his face and fell to the floor.

"Alright, so I need to figure out what to do with you. Publicly, I mean. Do you want to go public, Charlotte?" Simon asked, sitting down at his desk and taking out a piece of paper. He grabbed a pen and clicked it, staring up at me for an answer.

"No, this is too much fun." I grinned, sitting in the spinny chair across from him. "It's fun taking so many risks."

"Whatever you prefer, Charlotte." Simon chuckled, writing something down on the blank form. I chomped down on a few more pretzels while the rest of the boys sat down.

"Alright, next question..." Simon rattled off a bunch more questions, which me and Niall both answered. I began to take out my camera and film Simon sitting and writing down on the form, not looking up. Why was I taking footage of Simon Cowell?

Why not?

****

This is short and I'm sorry and it's been like half of a year and IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY DONT HURT ME