Castle Walls

ZAYN'S POV

"Ooh, it's a castle!" Charlotte grinned, stepping out of the car. I slipped my sunglasses over my eyes and got out with after her, and Liam and Niall followed closely behind. How weird we must seem to everyone else, we all have on sunglasses. So much for the "disguises", what a good lot they do.

Charlotte stretched out her arms and yawned, smiling cheerfully.

"I'm so tired, that car ride was the longest one I've had for a while. You guys have been on seven hour plane rides and lived on tour busses for months on end, I bet this is nothing to you guys." She said, turning back to look at us. "Right? I mean, two hours in a car compared to two months?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say this is child's play compared to what we're used to." Liam shrugged, and Char nodded.

"Right. Now, let's go see a castle!" She started to walk away, but Niall stopped her.

"Hold on, what if someone recognizes us? Then what do we tell them about Char?" Niall asked.

"Easy, I'm another fan that just so happened to recognize you before they did." Char explained, and she started to walk away again but Niall stopped her, once again.

"But after, what if they see you with us again?"

"I'm a fan, remember? You thought I was nice and invited me to walk around with you. Watch, I can even act out what I'll say if that happens." Charlotte reassured us, and she cleared her throat. "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm walking around with One Direction! Especially Harry Styles, he's so hot! I'm going to faint, I just can't." she squealed dramatically in a high pitched voice, making inhuman noises.

"Yeah, Louis, you wanna help her with that? You took acting class. Help the poor girl out." Harry suggested, and Louis nodded, clearing his throat, before mimicking exactly what Charlotte said only in a higher voice.

"That wasn't what we asked you to do." Liam groaned, face palming.

"I thought that was pretty good, Liam." Charlotte defended, stepping closer to Louis and high-fiving him.

"You know what, whatever. Lets go." Harry groaned, and we all walked over to the castle.

****

"Hello, and welcome to..." The tour guide started to say, but I tuned her out. I've already been here, and to be honest, I don't care. The tapestries do look cool, though...

"Hey, look! Zayn, I found a knight!" Louis said happily, and I turned away from the tapestries to see Louis pointing at a metal suit and grinning.

"Yeah, that's cool mate." I said. Like I said before, I don't really care. At all.

"Charlotte, c'mere! I found a knight."

"Oooh! A knight? Lemme see!" Charlotte ran over to Louis and reached out to touch the suit of armor.

"Don't break it." Liam said without looking up, opening the door to another room. "Hey, I found a library!"

"Yes, that is the library of..." the tour guide started to explain, but I still turned her out. I already know what library that is, that it's full of old books, and it could easily catch on fire, that you can't touch anything in there or take out any books, blah blah blah.

"Louis, I wanna slide down the banister on the stairs." Charlotte said.

"I wanna do that too. Lets go find a huge set of stairs."

Probably, from the moment they snuck out of the room, I should have warned Liam or went after them. I am the second oldest in the group, anyways. You would have thought I would have some sort of responsibility. Ok, I'm also the mature one that decided to get engaged to my lovely fiancée. So I should have followed them. But I didn't, and a few minutes later we heard a loud noise and Louis and Charlotte slipped back into the room, trying not to be noticed. No one caught it but me. I still didn't do anything.

"Uh, excuse me, group, I'm going to go check what the noise was. Please stay here until I come back, then we can finish the tour." the tour guide said nervously, and scurried off.

"Alright, let me handle this." Louis said, as the room erupted into gossip. He pulled a stool from out of nowhere and stood on it, clearing his throat. Only a few turned to acknowledge him. he cleared his throat again, louder, and everyone turned to stare at him. So much for trying not to be recognized.

"Attention, I'm sorry to alarm you all but... there has been a murder." Louis declared, and the entire room went completely silent. I rolled my eyes, waiting for him to continue. "And the worst part is that you are all suspects. We will have to bring you all to questioning."

"See here, lad!" a man yelled out. "There hasn't been a murder, ya loon! The only thing that's happened is a loud ruckus, probably a bunch of kids causing problems, that's all!"

"Yeah, but I said there was a murder! I saw it!" Louis announced angrily, and the man complained quietly as the rest of the group erupted into whispers.

"Baloney!" The man man yelled out. "I bet you there's no murder."

"Of 'course there isn't a murder, do you think I'm stupid?" Louis asked.

I shook my head, sighing. Niall was looking at Louis curiously, and frowning. I guess Louis noticed it too.

"Niall, I mean, Trevor," Louis said warily, using Niall's fake name. "Why are you staring at me funny? Is something wrong?"

"Nah, it's just... there's a spider on your head, I think, mate."

The next few seconds, Louis's face was in pure shock before he jumped off the stool, screaming and hitting his head. Liam instantly ran over to him, grabbing him by the shoulders and dragging him away from the group, apologizing while Niall burst into hysterics. I walked over to help Liam with the thrashing boy, when I noticed Harry wasn't in the room.

Where was Harry?

********

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

SORRY AGAIN, MY DEAR PRETZELS FOR WATTPAD CAN NOT WORK PROPERLY *throws IPod off an airplane*

Wait I need my iPod though... who wants to go skydiving after it?

Another awful excuse is that I've been recently caught up with watching Doctor Who- by the way, did you know that Matt Smith is just adorkable? I love him so much as the eleventh doctor!

Until the next time I decide I should probably update after ten months,

Emma :)