Cuddling Sessions

So anyone that thought having an older sister would be cool I advise you to stop right there because older sisters suck

NEW YEARS DAY- CHARLOTTES POV

"They're here!" I grinned, looking out the kitchen window. I hopped off the counter, and ran to the front door to let them in.

"I missed you guys!" I wrapped my arms around the first two people in front of me- Louis and Zayn. Niall laughed from behind me, and pulled me off them.

"You're not supposed to be seen, Char." He dragged me back into the house, and I pouted. The boys walked into the house, smiling at me. "It's cold out, anyway. You're letting in all the cold air."

"Shut up, Niall. Stop being all responsible, it's our late Christmas!" I grinned, and Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry hung up their coats and took off their shoes by the door. Of course, they just got off their Christmas break, so they've been forced to be on their best behavior and be neat and tidy and keep everything organized. If that makes sense...

"Did you say we can stop being responsible?" Louis asked me. I nodded, and Louis brought the plastic bag he had been holding to his chest. "I BROUGHT PRESENTS!"

We all cheered, and we raced to the living room, where I had spread blankets and pillows out on the floor. I plopped down by a mound of blankets with cats on them, which I don't know why we have, and Harry and Zayn sat on next to me.

"This one's for Zaynie!" Louis called, and he tossed a wrapped box to Zayn. It hit him in the chest since he wasn't paying attention.

"Throw me one, Lou!" I grinned, and a present went flying at Harry. Then one at me.

"Woohoo!" I put my hands up in the air, catching the heavy shiny red box. I checked to see who it was from. It was from Liam.

I ripped off the wrapping paper to reveal a black canon camera and a camcorder. Huh? Nice gift, these are EXTREMELY expensive, so why did he get me this?

A box hit me in the face just as I was about to thank Liam and ask him why he would trust me with something like this, and Niall burst out laughing. I glared at him, and then picked up the present. It was from Harry, and let's face it- the wrapping paper had pickles on it, and it wasn't a very good wrapping job. Who put pickles on wrapping paper?

I opened it and it was a box of assorted beanies- all different colors, with different words on them and such. One had stars on it and said 5SOS, which I immediately loved. This kid right here knew what exactly to get for me.

The rest of the presents included a pair of galaxy converse from Harry, a pair of UGG moccasins and paint splattered beanie from Zayn (haha, Harry, beat that), a few wall decals from Liam, and a nerf gun, a big messenger bag and a frog pillow pet from Louis.

"Alright, now for you guys..." I got up, and ran into the kitchen, taking the bag of gifts out of the closet. I brought them back into the living room and sat back down, I pulled the first gift from the bag. "To Liam."

Liam took the fleece blanket I made by tying the ends together (example to the side of a fleece tie blanket and the patterns used for the blankets) and laid it out. It was a batman print on one side, and yellow on the other. Harry's was red on one side, and a music print on the other. Zayn's had a paint splatter print on one side, black on the other. Louis's was superman print and dark blue. I had given Niall his on Christmas day, and it had clovers on one side and green on the other.

Nothing special compared to what they got me, but I was on a budget, while they had plenty of money to spend on me. Greg wasn't exactly rich when we went shopping. They still loved them, and they all cuddled with them like weirdos while Niall helped me get my camera, and Liam helped as well, since he got it for me.

"I thought that while you're with us, you could document the every day to make a video. And the camcorder is more portable, so you can use that while we're outside the house. The more fancy camera is for when we're gone, because you could make videos with better quality of what's going on around the house and send them when we can't Skype." Liam explained, and I got the camcorder to work. I filmed Zayn, Louis and harry rolling around on the floor with their blankets for three minutes until they noticed and whined until I turned it off.

Oh, this will be fun. There's lots to record, of both the boys and myself around the house. Let the fun begin...

Ya know I tried okay I thought you needed to know what she got and the whole 'camera' part is pretty important because from now on you might as well call this story 'record and rewind', the camera is that important ;)

-Emma-