Story Time

Chapter Eight :)

Oh and sorry to Starlightstyles I didn't mean that it was the end of the book, just the end of the chapter! So sorry!

CHARLOTTES POV

"I thought I lost you." Niall whispered, stroking my hair. "I'm just happy you're safe..."

"Who is she?" I heard someone ask- the boy who was outside with Niall.

"I'll go make some hot chocolate, then we can all talk."

I kept my head buried into Niall's chest.

NIALLS POV

She's back. She's here. She's SAFE. I can't ever let her go ever again. I can't lose her.

I can't believe she's actually here. Mum will be so happy.

Liam came in with a couple mugs, and Harry carried in the rest. They handed them out to everyone, putting mine and Char's on the coffee table.

CHARLOTTES POV

I sat down on the couch next to Louis, Niall sitting next to me.

"I want to know everything that happened." Niall said. "Everything that happened from when you disappeared."

I sighed.

"I...I never disappeared when I was at the private school, Niall. I kinda disappeared, though..."

"What do you mean? What happened if you didn't disappear? Why didn't you come home? Wh-"

"I did come home, but you were gone." I cut in. Niall didn't say anything, but I knew exactly what he was thinking. "I'm glad you left that day, for the X Factor, Niall. If you didn't leave then you wouldn't be in the biggest international boy band that so many girls scream about. Don't think you did the wrong thing, because it wasn't."

Niall looked at me.

"If I didn't leave then I wouldn't have lost you." He whispered.

"If you didn't leave, you wouldn't be doing something you love for a job. You wouldn't have done what you have done since you got famous and you wouldn't have met your four best friends." I argued. "But, after you got the record deal, Greg went out with some friends. No one knew I was part of the Horan family, no one knew I existed. And Mum and Greg decided that it would stay that way, because when he went out he got mobbed. He was mobbed by reporters, by the paparazzi. Mum and Greg knew I wouldn't be able to handle the paparazzi, so they decided to keep me a secret, even from you so you wouldn't slip up and accidentally mention me in an interview."

"So Mum knew you weren't missing? Greg? Dad? I thought you were dead, I thought you were never coming back."

"They only knew because they knew I came home from private school."

"Where have you been all this time?"

"...the attic."

"You've been right over my head this entire time?"

"Yeah, and the brother I hadn't seen in five years was right below my feet." I said softly. "You know how hard it is, when you know the one person you want to see most is right downstairs and you have to be locked in your room?Especially on Christmas. I always hear all these voices, all this laughter. And I'm stuck upstairs, no one knows I'm alive, I'm home. All I wanted was to see you. That's what I wished for each Christmas. I didn't get the joy of running downstairs and seeing the Christmas tree and all the presents, like we did when we were little, Niall. When I left when I was nine, that was the start of my sucky childhood. I can't even go outside and go to the mall like a normal teen girl. I only go twice a year, and I go with Denise and I have to dye my hair, wear colored contacts and we have to sneak out of the house." I said, biting my bottom lip. "It's like you're a stranger in your own house and you're not welcome anywhere. No one should have half their life be a hide and seek game that never ends."

Hiddenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें