Chapter 16

Louis' POV;

“I'm going to miss you so much,” Eleanor whispers in my ear as I hug her.

“Me too,” I tell her.

“Call me everyday, I'll be at, at least one of the shows,” she says. Our foreheads are pressed together.

“I will,” I say. She kisses my lips then hugs me.

“See you in a month,” she says as she pulls away. I walk to the tour bus. Harry sits on the steps to the bus.

“Where's Taylor?” I ask him.

“The devil isn't here yet,” he says. I smile and place a hand on his thigh.

“I feel nothing when I'm with her,” I tell him.

“And I feel nothing when I'm with Taylor,” he says. I see cameras out of the corner of my eye. Taylor pulls up all smiles. She runs into Harry's arms and kisses his lips with passion.

Simon walks over with Zayn, Niall, and Liam.

“So here are the room arrangements, Zayn and Niall, Liam and Louis, and Taylor and Harry.” Harry's eyes drop as Taylor smiles.

“Okay, time for me to go,” Simon says. We all hug Simon then board the bus. We spend the next couple of hours in the game room. When night comes, it is hard. I haven’t slept alone in a while. I lay wide awake in the bottom of the bunk beds. At around midnight, Harry sneaks in the room.

“Can't sleep?” he asks.

“Yeah,” I say as he hops in the bunk bed.

“Same,” he says. We snuggle together and fall asleep in each other's arms. I am woken up early by Harry.

“I have to go back to Taylor,” he says as he stands up. He kisses my check then leaves the room.

Harry's POV;

I enter my room and go to my bed. Taylor opens her eyes. She walks over to me and kisses my lips.

“Morning,” she whispers. Her hands travel down my chest.

“Morning.” She continues to kiss my lips. I pull away from her.

“What's wrong?” she asks.

“I'm just hungry,” I say.

“Okay, lets eat,” she says. She grabs my hand and we walk into the kitchen. I pour myself a bowl of cereal.

“Aren't you going to pour me some?” she asks.

“Can't you get it yourself?” She looks at me with wide eyes.

“What do you want?” I ask her. I get her some Cheerios and then lean against the counter. When we finish our food she comes over to me and lets her lips connect with mine. Her hands travel all over my chest. I pull back.

“What?” she asks.

“Nothing,” I say as I kiss her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert goes amazing that night. I spend the night in Louis' room again. The week we spend at Vegas. We are performing two shows there and some interviews. Simon made me do a interview with Taylor.

“So who is the romantic one in the relationship?” I look at the floor.

“Harry is at times,” she says.

“Harry, what is one message that you want to inspire people with?” a person in the audience asks.

“I want to inspire people to be themselves, and to not care what others think,” I say. Maybe I should start taking my own advice.

“What do you have to say about Larry?” someone asks.

“I think that it is total bull, I mean I'm obviously straight.”

Later that night I go on twitter, and I look up larry. There are a lot of tweets and videos about it. Some negative, some positive. Some fans see right through my lies. And some go beyond just believing them. I hate lying. I feel like I'm dwindling, becoming less and less each day that I spend living a lie. Am I going to have to live my whole life like this? Will I ever get to truly be me? Will things ever go back to normal between Niall, Zayn, and I? Will I ever get to kiss the man that I love in public?