SILENCE

When Prudence brought me back, he stripped me down to my boxers and chained me up. Not just the original hands chained to the wall thing either. He and his friend chained my feet together. My neck and waist were chained to the bed and my hands were connected to the wall as usual.

        I was filthy and only got my boxers washed every so often. It has been another month! I've counted the day or what seems like a month if I'm right!        

        Prudence… At first I was scared that he would torture me… Rape me even, but, he comes in to the room every so often and watches me. He just watches me in silence! Not saying a word! It is so fucking irritating! Sometimes he will piss me off so badly that I'll scream for him to kill me, to go fuck off, or I won’t say anything and just be pissed off in silence. Although, no matter what I do, he'll just stare at me without flinching or saying anything! He'll sit in the chair across from me and fucking stare!        
        To tell the truth, I don't know for sure how long this has been going on.
        The door opens slowly for the third time today as Prudence walks through. I sighed, "what do you want. Here to have another creeper session?" As always, Prudence pulled up the chair across from me and sat in it, staring. "Right… Fuck. You know, I'm starting to miss the good times when you physically tortured me instead of this creepy stalker thing you've been doing. I don't know what it is supposed to accomplish." Prudence stares intently back at me. At first it embarrassed me because he stared at me while I was half naked, but now it's just annoying. "Okay, I don't know about you but I need sleep. You never answer any way," I mumbled as I turned my head away from him and let my eyes droop shut.         
         Gasping… I can’t… I can’t breathe! A warm breeze brushes across my neck. I grunt as I force my eyes open. Prudence's face meets mine as I find him propped up on my body! I gasp painfully as I struggle to move away. He smiles pleasingly, "that's right. Keep struggling." Oh God! Please! Please! Please, let this just be a terrible nightmare! Please!        
        Prudence stokes down the sides of my body, sending chills through my spine. I tense up and bite my lip, feeling it bleed. He chuckles and begins placing kisses over my jawline. He moves down to my neck and I whimper. Prudence smiles approvingly and starts to suck on that spot. I couldn’t stop panting! "Prudence, you pervert… S-stop! What is it y-you are doing?" He sucks roughly as I let a raspy moan escape my lips. For a moment I wished he would be beating me again. This… What he's doing right now, I hate it. It’s confusing and wrong and I'm scared! Tears trickled from my eyes as I began to choke up. Prudence froze, staring at me shocked. "Stop- please," I begged. He sighed and laid his head on my chest. "P-Pru-dence?" I choked. He whispered something inaudible and climbed off my defenseless body. My lips tightened as he kissed my forehead and left the room. Now he makes sure to close and lock the door at all times.
          What was that just now? What kind of sick game is he trying to pull?  Acting sad, kissing my head like he cared I was upset. Why is he doing this to me? Why won’t anyone help me! Is anyone even looking for me? Does anyone even know or care that I'm gone. I laughed, “Why should they care?” I'm just a guy from a gang who raped a kid. No one misses someone like that. If I were someone else, I wouldn’t miss someone like me. I would be glad they were gone.