CAUGHT

It has been a week now. A full week and my cuts are almost healed. Becky has been trying to get me to talk to her. She's had no luck so far. Not after what she did to help me. I’ve been too embarrassed and too stubborn. "Giver a chance, sonny." I shook my head, "no."        

        "You have some kinda trust issue, boy."        
        "Issues." I corrected him. He chuckled, "I shouldn't be surprised." Becky came up to me for the second time today with a nervous smile on her face. "Hey there, Seth? I know you don't like me and definitely don't trust me, but I found someone who I think you can trust. Your cousin." I stared up at her, confused. I don't have a cousin. "Hello- Seth." My eyes widened. Prudence... Even in a place like this he still found me.        
        "I'm going to take you home now, Seth." I pressed firmly against the wall as Prudence crouched to my level. He smiled with fake kindness and opened his long coat to reveal a 32 pistol. My breath caught in my throat. "If you don't come with me," he whispered, "I won’t flinch to kill the man sitting next to you…”

        "Seth, are you okay?" Becky asked, concerned. "Stupid girl," I hissed hatefully as I exchanged fearful glances with Bruce. His eyes narrowed and he tackled Prudence to the ground. "Run boy!" Bruce yelled. I gasped as I scrabbled to my feet and ran as fast as I could. "Seth!" Prudence screamed as he brawled with Bruce.        
         I made my way into an abandoned coffee shop outside. Nowhere to hide. Damn it! I end up running in to someone! Really!? The man wraps his arms tightly around me and squeezes. "Let go of me!" I screech. I struggle fustily in his strong grasp. I elbow him hard in the stomach making him let go. Just to freeze when I find Prudence towering over me! He hits me hard in the face with a glass bottle.  I fly to the floor and start spitting blood. My lip was cut to ribbons with some glass falling out of the cut! "Fuck,” I curse weakly. Hearing a click, I freeze and peer up to see a gun staring me in the face. "Stop toying with me," I spit. "Kill me you bastard. Well? I'm waiting. I hurt Jasper, didn't I?" Prudence stiffened. He shifted, vexed by my comment, and clenched his teeth. My gaze made its way to Prudence’s trembling finger on the trigger. "I made him suffer," I went on, "and I enjoyed it. You got what you wanted. You found me and hurt me. Now end it! I dare you! Do it! What are you waiting for!? Kill me! I'm a monster! Put an end to my own suffering! Kill me! Do it! Just kill me already!"         
        Prudence stared at me in shock and slowly lowered his gun. I shook my head and started to cry, holding my face in my hands. "Please Prudence, please kill me.  I don't want to go back. Please, I hate myself. You hate me. It shouldn’t be that hard. Kill me." He crouched to my level and held my chin, holding up my face to look him in the eye. He stared into me as I stared back. His eyebrows furrowed. "Broken," he whispered.        
        "What?"        
        "Put him in the car," he told his friend. "No!" I yell before a gag was tied around my mouth and my hands were bound. The glass left in my cut lip was pressed deeper in to the wound! I struggle for freedom. "Stop it," Prudence growls harshly, grabbing my crouch with large hands. I gasp and stop, every part of me wanting him to not touch me there! "Get in the car." I do as he says, not wanting another grab session. Prudence sits in the front seat as his friend sits next to me. I whimper quietly. "Please be quiet, Seth." I try to hold in my fear. Choking up every few seconds as Prudence drives us to the Hell house he knowingly calls "home." Prudence, why are you still doing this? Why do you want us to suffer?