KIDNAPPED

"Please, Venom! Just come back with us!"         

        "No fucking way, Lock! You can go screw yourself and my name is Seth! I’m done being Venom."        
        "We just want you back in the gang," he insisted. "No,” I replied, “Eagle wants me to come back! He wants his little golden child to come back to his gang. Well you know what? I'm through with the gang and I'm through with Eagle!" I began walking away through the empty alley. "You know where we'll be if you change your mind, Venom!" He called. "My name is Seth!" I yelled back angrily. Lock’s footsteps patted down the sidewalk behind me, turning the corner, and became muted by the busy street of passing cars.       

Who the Hell does he think he's talking to, I thought. I'm not going back! I made a pretty good life here since I turned eighteen and I'm not about to let that go!        
              "Hey kid, do you have the time?" A tall man asked. I tensed, startled by his sudden appearance.  He wore a dark suit and expensive shoes. His dark brown hair was slicked back and nicely trimmed. If he had approached anyone else, he probably would have been mugged right about now. “Are you alright?” He asked. "Um, yeah," I said, taking out my phone, "its 3:30."        
        "Thank you," he smiled, looking up at the sky. What an odd guy, I thought. I bent my head back to see what he was looking at but instead received a sharp throbbing pain in my neck. I dropped my phone and gasped, “What the Hell, man!" I held my throat and trembled. I saw him throw away a syringe in one of the dumpsters as my vision began to blur. What’s happening to me? I collapsed to my knees as the man attempted to reach for me. "Leave me alone!" I yelped and swatted his hand away. I fell on my back, gasping for air. My body began shutting down, my eyes closing. "Don't do this," I whispered. "Please..." The man picked me up and threw my over his shoulder. My body went limp.  I blacked out…        

When I woke up; my entire body was sore and weak. “Fuck..." I cursed. I was in an empty looking bed room, lying on a bed. One bed, one window, one door, one closet, and a nightstand which only had roll of duct tape on it.   

Where am I? I remembered being taken by some guy in the alley. I peer up and find my hands chained to the wall. Panic set in. I struggle against the chains, trying to break free. Someone laughs from the doorway. My head pops up to see the guy who kidnapped me. "How is that working out?" He asked. "Fuck you!" I spat. "You know you might want to control that temper of yours little slut." He warned, walking up to the bed. My lips pursed as I glared at him. "We might have to teach you some manners," he growled, smacking me. I grunted and yet still continued to glare. "Fine," he puffed, "then I guess we can just get down to business, shall we?"  He crawled on top of me as I struggled making him smack me again; this time a lot harder. "Don't make this difficult for me." He took out a pocket knife and ripped open my shirt. I breathed heavily as my body started to tense up once again. "Look! Whoever you are! I don't know what you want but you better let me go or you're going to regret it!" The man smirked darkly. "You’re still giving orders. That's what monsters like you do!" I shook my head in disbelief. "I don't even know who the fuck you are! Don't you listen!?" His smirk faded. "I'll make you remember," he said tracing the blade across my chest. "I'll make you remember…and this time you'll never forget!" He sliced me deeply over my collar bone as I yelped in pain.         
        "This is only the start of your suffering, Venom." He said, getting off me. "Who are you?!" I screeched as he smeared blood over my cheek. I stared up at this psychotic bastard. He ran his nails down my chest, giving me goose bumps as I squeezed my eyes shut. "Fucking pervert," I gasped. "You're nothing better," he growled. He took duct tape from the night stand next to me and covered my mouth. "I'll be back later," and with that he walked out, turning off the light and closing the door, locking it. This guy better kill me... If he doesn't, I'm killing him!