| Chapter 10. |

The way Lyric's head was bobbing back and forth on Aaron's dick never seemed to fail. Shianne was right- the girl was good for some head. And now that he was AJ, the coolest thing moving in Brooklyn, Lyric wasted no time in sinking her claws.

And for the past month, he's been allowing her to do exactly that. They weren't a couple, for sure. Aaron just used her when his hormones was acting up. He never returned the favor, his heart belonged to Shianne and he was still a virgin. Something no one was aware. But Lyric didn't care. Any tie to AJ made her a somebody. So she did whatever, and happily.

She allowed him to use her, texting him or calling him whenever she was home alone. She lived with her single mom, whom worked two jobs so she could pay the bills. And Lyric, who was old enough to get a job, spent most of her free time on her back having sex with too many men to count. Aaron wasn't feeling that.

"I'm almost there," Aaron's hand found it's way tangled into her weave as she licked along the side, her other hand rubbing him to the peak of ecstasy. "Come on Lyric, damn. Just stop."

"What's up with you?" Lyric wiped her mouth then leaned over and popped a fresh stick of gum into her mouth. She was known as the bubblegum hoe in town, because rumor had it that she would blow you like a stick of her favorite gum. "I was giving you the time of your life."

Aaron decided not to comment on the fact she ain't go brush her teeth. "Time of my life? Is that what you think?"

"Oh, fucking please. So, when are ya gunna actually take me out instead of doing this, AJ?" She changed the subject, as Aaron's eyes widened.

"Take you out? You just a quick nut." Aaron replied, as she sat up in the bed and turned to him. Her mouth was slightly opened ajar and by the way she had her eyes almost popping out of her head, she clearly wasn't amused.

"Now, AJ! You cannot be fucking serious! A quick nut- that's all I am?" She exclaimed as he closed his eyes briefly. Deep down a part of him wanted to apologize for letting that slip out, but he knew that it was more true than anything else.

"You actin' like we got something special. News flash, Lyric: We don't." He snarled lowly, before his phone started playing the normal iPhone ringtone. He leaned over and answered the call, not bothering to look at the caller ID. He didn't care who it was anyway, he just didn't want to hear Lyric's annoying voice anymore.

"Hello?" Aaron answered the phone call, his voice sounding relieved. He was glad that Lyric had finally shut up.

"Aaron?" The soft voice spoke, before a sniffle followed and he heard heavy breathing. His heart dropped once he recognized the voice, knowing exactly who it was. The person who'd been on his mind all morning.

"Baby, is that you?" He replied, his own voice cracking at the sound of Shianne's upset voice. He couldn't bear the thought of her with tears streaming down her beautiful face. "Are you crying?"

"Who the fuck is baby?" Lyric yelled, hitting him hard on his back before he lowered the phone and glared at her.

"Shut the fuck up, you always fucking talking. I'm on the phone." He hissed back, rolling his eyes as he stood up from the bed and made his way into the quiet hallway, adjusting his pants.

"What was that?" Shianne sniffled again, as Aaron blew out a deep breath. He turned to make sure Lyric wasn't following him before he answered her.

"It was nothing. Tell me what's going on." He whispered, crossing his arms across his bare chest as he waited for her response.

"Can you just... can you come to me? I'm outside the bodega."

"Of course, I'll be there in 10 minutes. Stay there." He responded, before he heard the dial tone click over, indicating that Shianne had hung up. He walked back into Lyric's room, blowing out another breath as she had her attention on the rerun episode of 'The Game' that was on the television.

He heard the TV lower and rolled his eyes. "And where the fuck are you going?"

"Don't worry about it, Lyric. I can go where I please." Aaron murmured, grabbing his T-shirt, tossing it over his head then reaching for his jacket.

"And let me guess, that's with that stank ass bitch Shianne, ain't it?" Lyric scoffed, as Aaron lifted his head and shot her a death glare.

"Don't you ever talk about her in that way. She beats you by a fuckin' mile."

"And what? You messin' with her too?" Lyric exclaimed, as Aaron tossed on his shoes. He turned to look at her, laughing in her face as he grabbed his wallet from the table.

"If that's what you wanna think, Lyric." He rolled his eyes, exiting her room before she could respond.

"She could never be better than me, AJ! Never." Lyric followed behind him, running down the stairs to attempt to stop him.

"All you good for is some head, Lyric! And I can find someone better somewhere else." Aaron hissed, as her jaw dropped.

"Damn, it's like that?"

"Just like that. Watch your fucking mouth about Shianne, I ain't even playing with you." Aaron growled, opening the front door to make his way out. But Lyric jumped in front of him, shutting the door.

"AJ, baby. Don't be like that. I'm sorry. I ain't mean it. Stay here with me," She grabbed him, kissing him right on his jawline. "We can even do more than the usual."

"Nah, Lyric. My baby needs me." He opened the door again, marching down her porch steps towards the street as he threw his hood on.

"AJ! Come back here!"