Chapter 54: The End? (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

(y/n)-" I was gonna tell you..."

(Christian)- " Why didn't you?"

(y/n)- " I don't know, I was busy"

(Christian)- "Hmm. So....are you gonna actually gonna do it?"

(y/n)- " do what?"

(Christian)- " Marry him?"

(y/n)- " Well yeah, he didn't put the ring on my finger for nothing..."

(Christian)- " (y/n), you only been dating him for a few months.....do you know him well enough to even marry him?"

(y/n)- " I know him enough that I can trust him, he'll love me and take care of me"

(Christian)- " You do realize that in his past relationship he cheated on his fiancé, and that's how his pictures were leaked"

(y/n)- " He made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes.....he told me he wouldn't want to lose me"

(Christian)- " He probably said that to her too, (y/n), think smart here....he's not good for you"

(y/n)- " Then who is good for me Christian?

(Christian)- " I've been with you, you're entire life...I know the things you like and dislike. I can be there for you, and you and I know I will never hurt you. Rollins is a cheater and a liar-- he will hurt you, I bet he will ruin this engagement. (y/n), I'm asking you to call off this off and be with me." he reaches for my hand, I moved my hand away-- I didn't want him touching me.

(y/n)- " Christian..stop"

(Christian)- " (y/n), you know I have always loved you....don't Marry Rollins" he leans in trying to kiss me, I reacted enough to back away and slap him.

(y/n)- "Christian!" his face was turned to right.

(y/n)- " I can't believe he tried to kiss me, here, at work...I'm engaged to a man I wanted to be with.Seth is not gonna be happy to hear about this"

I leave Christian to think about what he tried to do, I didn't go back to the table-- I wanted to find Seth.

--------------

There I see my man, stretching before his match. I approach him with a fake smile. I place my hands on his body-- he cups my face and kisses me. Oh I so needed those....

(Seth)- " What's up.?"

(y/n)- " I need to talk to you.....uh.....Christian pulls me aside fromeveryone and he wanted to talk aout the engagement, and he tried to kiss me"

(Seth)- " What?"

(y/n)- "Yeah, he tried to kiss me, but I slapped him"

(Seth)- " Good, that's not cool-- I'm gonna go find him"

(y/n)- " No...find him after your match...sorry to say all this before you have to wrestle"

(Seth)-" No it's fine, thanks for telling me...I have to go, I'll see you after" he pecks my lips and leaves

----------------

(few weeks later)

(y/n)-"Christian and Seth didn't settle things, hell....they never settle things. Christian and I haven't talked since he tried to kiss me,. Seth and I haven't been doing so well either....we fight about the whole christian thing and even the smallest of things. I tell him to forget about it-- and seth goes off. I don't know what to do at this point."