Chapter 5: Concert (part 1)

(time skip)

Tossing and Turning- the sheets were too hot, I can't sleep anymore. Openeing my eyes- seeing a blurry text message shining on my phone screen. So tired- but I have to check who it is. I reached over the phone, it was Adam.

(adam)- " Hey (y/n), looks like you got a lucky break- you don't have to come in to work today. Don't know why- the boss said to just take a day off, nothing bad I hope"

This text instantly woke me up- but I'm kinda happy I don't have to work today- plus its Friday. I messaged him back saying okay- going back to sleep, but once I lay my head back on my warm pillow I couldn't sleep anymore. I got up from my bed- exiting and entering next door to Christians. I poped my head in- he wasn't here, he left already for work. Going to the living room- it was cleaned for once. Christian cleaned up- that was nice of him. Now- time for breakfast.

(time skip) (song plays)

I fall backward on my bed, I cleaned this entire apartment- I'm covered in sweat, too tired to shower. Shutting my eyes- just listening to music is just soothing and relaxing, no matter what type of music it is. For me- its a day to remember. I felt the bed shake and something drop on my bed next to me. I know what and who it is, its Christian- and judging by the plopping, somethings wrong.

(y/n)- " Rough day?"

(Christian)- " Yeah- I was running around the gym- besides that Riley, canceled on our date."

(y/n)- " Shy riley canceled your date?! She was all excited yesterday"

(Christian)- " Yeah- she wasn't feeling well, I texted her where she lived- and when I went by she looked under the weather."

(y/n)-" Ooh, I'm sorry- there's always a next time"

(Christian)- " She did give me tickets to go see a concert tonight, she wants us to put them to good use" he held up tickets in-between us. I grabbed one of the tickets- pulling it close to my face to see. This ticket was to see All american rejects, A day to remember and Blink-182! These are good bands.

(y/n)- " She got these tickets?!"

(Christian)- " That's what I thought- all these good bands, but too bad I have no one to go with" he snatched the ticket in my hand as he stands up.

(y/n)- " No no no no-- I'll go" I take the ticket back.

(Christian)- " Great- what time are you showering cause you smell bad" he chuckles waving near his nose.

(y/n)- " I'll go shower now" getting up going to my closet. I picked a casual- movable outfit. Short overalls and a crop top underneath. I laid them out on my bed after I shower. I head to my bathroom and get to it.