Chapter 40: Bad shit keeps happening to you

(few days  later)

Not going to work today-- thank god. I didn't want to do anything today-- probably just go to the movies or something. I sat in the bathroom scrolling through Instagram, Sasha is making it hard for me to forget about Seth if she keeps posting pictures of her and him. It bothers me a little how close they are-- I wish I was close to Seth. I could have been if it wasn't for Christian. I know we made up but still, it sticks with you. Riley went to work and here I am in the apartment alone. I cancel out of Instagram,washed my hands and left the bathroom. I went to my text messages, I see Cain's name there-- maybe i'll text him, maybe he'll want to hangout. Before I can click his name-- a text came through. Cain texted me first, that's funny. He texted me a picture of him and his dog, that's cute. I replied with an emoji. Another message came through--This wasn't Cain, but Christian! I read his text right away, I missed him. As I was texting-- something was blocking me from typing, I was getting a call from Christian.  I answred the call right away.

(y/n)- " Hello?"

(Christian)- " (y/n), its so good to hear your voice. I miss you"

(y/n)- " Miss you too, what're you up to?"

(Christian)- " About to board a flight, I had some time to call you"

(y/n)- " That's nice"

(Christian)-  " What have you been up to?"

(y/n)- " Nothing really, just texting my friend Cain"

(Christian)- " Who's cain?"

(y/n)- " He's new at work, He's a funny guy"

(Christian)-" Hmm, Should I be concerned?"

(y/n)- "No, he's just a friend-- besides last time you got concerned you made the man hate me"

(Christian)-  " Okay-- don't use that card on me, I said I was sorry"

(y/n)- " Yeah I know"

(Christian)- " When are you gonna come back to wrestling?"

(y/n)- " I don't know" I sighed, I really don't know the answer to that.

(Christian)- " Oh, they're calling my flight-- I got to go,  love you kid, bye"

(y/n)- " Bye" I hung up the phone, it was nice taking to him-- missing my friend. I went back to Cain's name and continued to text him. He replied quickly asking if I wanted to go to a party later. I agreed, why not?

(time skip)

I slipped on some really ripped skinny jeans-- I honestly love them to death. I really don't know what to wear! I went over to my everything chair-- tossing shirts around the room to look for a shirt that speaks to me. One shirt flopped to the ground next to me. It was Paige's top. I forgot I still had it. I slipped it on-- still fits even if I haven't worked out in a while. I put on some comfortable slip on vans, its a party-- not a special event happening. I texted Cain if he was gonna pick me up, he was on his way. I looked in the mirror one last time, I think I look good-- something different.

Cain texted me he was outside. I left the apartment with everything-- keys and phone. Down the elevator I go, Its been a while since I went to a party-- I'm curious if its like a birthday party and I feel like I wasn't invited or something like, do I have to bring anything? Shit.

I made it outside-- it was kind of chilly but i can deal. I see Cain's black car-- he was there in the drivers seat on his phone. I went around the front of the car to reach the passenger side door. I opened it entering in.

(Cain)- " Well, don't you smell like vanilla"

(y/n)- " Don't get weird on me Cain" I chuckle.

(Cain)- " Ready to party?'

(y/n)- " Its not like a birthday party is it, I mean, I didn't bring a gift"

(Cain)- " No its not-- a friend of mine just go recently divorced, and he'd like to celebrate, my friends are weird" he grinned

(y/n) " Its fine, I mean-- that's something to celebrate"

Cain drives away from the apartment to head to the part. Its funny how getting a divorce is something to celebrate, unless she's a real bitch.

(time skip)

We finally got to the party, car ride wasn't so bad. Cain let me have total control of the radio-- of course, I blasted (favorite music). He sort liked it, or maybe he was just going along with it. I followed Cain into his friends house, it had music play that I don't even listen to, I can't stand it. I was getting looks by people-- In the back of my mind, I knew I should've changed into something else. I let Cain walk through- out the house, it was pretty packed-- never seen so many people here just for a man who gets divorced. Cain directed me to a variety of drinks in the living room-- I didn't want anything, food, not so much either. We stood at a corner away from others, it wsa getting to crowded for me.

(y/n)- " Your friend sure knows how to throw a divorce party"

(Cain)- ' He married young, we told him not to marry her"

(y/n)- "Was she a bitch?"

(Cain)- " Big time" I giggled, I feel sorry for his friend

(Cain)- " So tell me, how was it working inside wwe? Working with Seth Rollins, and that uh-- Christian Da Silva guy" I looked at him with a smirk on my face, he knows this much already.

(Cain)- " I googled "

(y/n)- " Working with them was.......fun, Christian is actually a real friend of mine before we went to wwe. Met in highschool"

(Cain)- " That's so cool-- look I see my friend in the kitchen-- lets go say hi"

I followed cain into the kitchen.Cain greeted his friends-- they all did some kind of man hug.

(Cain)- " Mark-- this is my friend that I told you about."

(Mark)- " No way-- I thought you were just shitting lies" I was confused.

(y/n)- " Uhh- hi, i'm--"

(Mark)- " You're zoey! Man, you're so much hotter in person"

(y/n)- " What?"

(Cain)- " Dude you just got divorced and already hitting on her?"

(Mark)- " Yeah-- I mean, I'm single"

(y/n)- " Uhh-wait, I don't undertand-- you brought me here because..."

(Mark)- " Cain told me he new a wwe superstar-- and I told him he's such a fucking bad liar. So when I planned for this party-- I asked him to bring you"

(y/n)-" I can never catch a break..." I said under my breathe.

(Mark)-" He also said he'll hook me up with you-- get free shit from wwe march"

(Cain)- " What, I never said that"

(y/n)- " Okay-- I'm out of here" I stomp my way out the house.

(Cain)- " (y/n)- wait!" I hear cain call for me, he grabbed my arm to turn me around to face him.

(y/n)- " Don't touch me" I freed my hand

(Cain)- " What mark said-- that was bullshit"

(y/n)- " So what was the point of me coming?"

(Cain)- " I owe him....I thought if I brought you to him, he would let me off the hook"

(y/n) " Your pathetic Cain, and I thought you were my friend"

(Cain)- " We are"

(y/n)- " Not anymore" I left the party, I'm walking all the way home.

(Cain)- " Where are you going?!"

(y/n)- " I'm walking home!"