Chapter 6: Concert (part 2)

(time skip)

If I had a guess how long I was in the shower- I think it'd be close to an hour. My purple towel wrapped around my naked body. I exit my bathroom- closing the door so I can put some clothes on. As I change- it was comfortable- nothing I can't do. Slipped on my shoes, now time to do my hair. After I blow dried by hair- putting some product into it to give it some volume and nutrients, I'm ready to go to the concert. Im so excited to see all three bands. I went in the living room- christian was on his phone waiting for me. He looked great- just normal jeans, a black t-shirt and vans.

(Christian)- " Ready to go?"

(y/n)- " Yeah"

(Christian)- " lets get going"

(time skip)

(y/n)- " Its so packed, were late too" the line just to parking lot would take hours at this speed. 

(Christian)- " We'll get there- don't worry"

(y/n)- " I just don't want to miss anything- probably already missed the All American Rejects"

(christian)- "Relax- look lines moving" he was right- it somehow worked itself out, this line better get going fast!

(worker)- " This way- follow the lights and you'll be escorted to a parking spot" this was useful.

(y/n)- " Go go, get to the parking"

(Christian)- " Do you want to drive?" he grins.

(y/n)- " No, I'm just really excited"

(Christian)- " I can tell, look I'm already parked"

(y/n)- " Great lets go!" I popped out of the car- so many cars around- it was unbelievable.

(Chrisitan)- " (y/n)! Lets go" I Follow behind christian as he lead the way. I held the back of his shirt- I couldn't see in the dark. I tripped over something- the sound of it seemed like it was a bottle, I lost my balance a bit- Christian caught me by qucikly grabbing my hand.

(christian)- " You okay?"

(y/n)- " I'm good" I let go grabbing his shirt again.

We finally got to the place where the concert is being held, we got close enough to where people were getting in line.

(worker)- " Gate 2 is faster to get in! Gate 2!"

(y/n)- " Should we go to gate 2?"

(Christian)- " Nah- we're already at gate 3, gate 2 is at the farther side"

(y/n)- " Lets get in line- come on!" I pull on his arm to get both of us moving to the line as fast as I can. We got in line- just beofre a huge crowed starting to cave in. I was on my tip toes looking around- so many people came to see them, I'm so freaking excited. We got closer- a security guard came to check bags- but I didn't bring one just myself and my phone- ticket of course, so she just went pass me. As we got closer- I still held onto Christians arm- I forgot to let go. I released it, we had to get scanned by security with those metal wands. I spread my arms and legs for the secuirty guy to wave at me.

(security)- " You're good- have a good time"

(y/n)- " Thanks" I stepped forward to another obstical- I gave the woman my ticket to scan. It blinked green- I'm set to step foot inside!

I turn around to see Christian get scanned and get through the ticket lady. He enters in and letting out a sigh.

(Christian)- " For a second there- felt like prison"  we both laugh, we looked around- so many people wondering getting food- going to the bathroom, drinking and smoking. All the smoke in the air- was already getting to me but with so much hype I don't seem to mind it as much.

(y/n)- " Where are we suppose to be?"

(Christian)- " This way, come on" he grabs a hold of my hand, he keeps me close- it was like a game of dodgeball going through the crowed. I was startled- loud screaming and the sound of a guitar checking its notes rumbled in my stomach.

(y/n)- " They're starting!"  christian tightens my hand going faster-pushing through the crowed. We got to the left side of the stage- I caught a glimpse of Jeremy McKinnon- lead singer of a day to remember, on a near by screen. There was a huge crowed in the center stage, we belong there. Christian made a way through shoving people for us to get by, where about to the side close near the stage! This so amazing!

" (state/City you live)! Are you ready to get this Fucking party started!" Jeremy shouted into the micorphone.  The crowed screamed and shouted in reponse.

" lets do this!"