Chapter 27: Seth and I

Soo my phone and laptop are being shitty with my chapters ._.  

I'm sorry .-.

Will have it figured out by tomorrow <3

-----------

(few weeks later)

Tonight Christian has a tag team match, his partner is Sami Zayn. I guess they had a good reaction to the crowd going against each other, so they got put together to go against The Club. I was sitting on these crates by the entrance of the stage, I'm waiting for Christian. We honestly haven't seen each other since he admited to loving me for years. Why now, why now does he tell me now, was it the love interest he saw an opportunity? This is so much to deal with. First Christian kisses me, and Seth and I almost did. What is happening. I cup my face in my hands to hide from reality. I don't know what to do- I mean, I did like the kiss from Christian, but there must be something between Seth and i.

(Christian)- " Hey, sorry I was late- I couldn't get my belt on."

(y/n)- " Its- okay, your match is starting."

(Christian)- " Yeah- lets go"

I jumped off the crate- I held on to christians hand. His music starts to play and we head out. The crowd cheered, Christian was getting liked a lot. He smiles out to the fan. I felt so much stress on me- usual it would go away but it didn't. We walk down the ramp- he tightened his grip on my hand. He looks to me to see if I was okay, on the outside- I am but the inside, its just all screw up. He lets go of my hand and slides into the ring. I stay on the right side of the ring to be his support. Out comes Sami zayn's intro again, dancing his way in.

Another song plays once Sami entered the ring. The club, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows. They casually walk down the ramp getting in the ring. They do their little hand sign, take off their jackets. Match is about to start. Ding,Ding, Ding.

(time skip)

This was a very close match, it seems like Christian and Sami might win. Sami needed to tag christian, he was fingertips away. Karl Anderson pulls Sami away from Christian, he was so close. Anderson was gonna do something that would end Sami for sure- but Sami found a way to counter it. He lays there on the floor tired out. Sami crawls to Christian's corner, Anderson tags in gallows. He rushes past Sami and knocking Christian- he gets stunned falling ringside knocking me over. I fall hitting head back, I can hear the crowd booing at The club. I lay on my side- the pain in the back of my head was throbbing. My back turned to the barricade- the fans near me were asking if I was okay. Honestly I wasn't. I hear people cheering, but ignored what's happening in the match. I felt arms grab my body, I didn't know who it was, I just laid my head on whoever shoulder to stop the pain in my head.

I opened my eeyes to see a beard, and long wet hair. Seth Rollins. He came out to help me? He takes me backstage, he sets me on a near by crate. I sat on it still holding my head.

(Seth)- " You okay, you alright?" I moved my side to side, it honestly still hurt. I heard the club's music play, Christian and Sami lost. The black curtains rustled when someone went through qucikly- Christian was in a panic.

(Christian)- " Oh my god Zoey, I'm so sorry"

(y/n)-" I'm fine" I groaned when I lifted my head up straight.

(Seth)- " She's not fine, thanks to you"

(Christian)- " What do you think you're doing Rollins, coming out there and carrying her away"

(Seth)- " She was hurt!"

(Christian)- " I could've taken her myself"

(Seth)- " Could've but you didn't, you were too busy sitting on your ass!"

(Mick)- " Guys, guys, guys! Calm down!" Mick Foley came to address this situation,

(y/n)- " Mick.. " I mumbled

(Mick)- "I see you guys are having issues with each other, next week- you guys can settle this in the ring" Mick pushing them apart, Seth and Christian have a stare down. Mick leaves me with them two. I Place a hand on Christians torso to pull him away from Seth.

(Seth)- " Next week" Seth leaves with a serious look on his face. Christian turns his attention to me, holding my head.

(Christian)- " I knew I never liked him, you okay?"

(y/n)-" I'm fine, lets just go"

(Christian)- " I'll get you and ice pack."