Chapter 53: The End? (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

(Seth)- " Alright lead the way" I grab him by his hand lading to the living room. With his other hand he slapps my ass gently. We went to the other room and with everyone there-- they see him behind me.

(y/n)- " Guys......Seth Rollins-- Seth, Riley, Adam, and jack"

They all greeted him and even shook hands.

(Adam)- " So you're the man, taking care of our (y/n)?"

(Seth)- " I am"

(Adam)- " So you better take care of her"

(Seth)- " Oh I will" he grabs me by the waist pulling me closer to his side.

(Adam)- " Gross.So, have you guys done the dirty deeds? The whole sha-bang?" he jokes.

(y/n)- " Oh christ--Adam!" I faced-palmed...I look at Seth's face who laughs with a hint of red to his face.

(y/n)- " This was great having my friends meet him, This is was like some kind of step or something. It's gotta be a first step to something...Right?" 

---------------

(y/n)- " Back at Monday Night Raw-- and it feels so good to be here, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I got my best friends here-- I got the man of my dreams....Have you seen him?"

(Paige)- " Hey-- (y/n)! You ready for your match tonight against Charlotte!" she yells from down the arena.

(y/n)- " Hell yeah! I'm so ready to go for that title. If I get it-- maybe I'll have you as my first title defense" I shrug giving her a smile. She playfully does a jump kick about to hit me but I moved out the way and pretend to do a sweep leg kick, like Jackie Chan style. We've gotten so close, we were so childish. She grabs my head pulling my hair over my face-- I got a mouthful of my hair and I couldn't see.

(y/n)- " Bitch!" I laugh trying to escape from Paige's grip

(Paige)- " Are you gonna win or not!?"

(y/n)- " Yes! I'll win!"

(Paige)-" Good. Your mans coming, I'll let you two....mwah, mwah" as she makes kissing sounds. She finally lets me go and jobs over to where she can still see Seth and I. I finally removed my hair to my backside, I straightened out my back. My ass was smacked with a gently hand. I knew he would do that!

(y/n)- " Stop! We're at work!"

(Seth)- " No ones around" he smirks giving me a flirty eyes.

(y/n)- " Paige is over there"

(Seth)- " Hi paige!" he yells waving at her, I turn to her and she makes a heart shape with her fingers.

(paige)- " I won't tell anyone!"

(Paige)- "They make a good couple, (y/n) deserves to be happy..."

(Seth)- " See, we're good. I've been dying to kiss those lips" he places his hand on my cheek and pulls me in. His soft-- semi chapped lips.....I love them.

(y/n)- " Don't...you....have...a match Tonight?" I try to speak inbetween small pecked kisses.

(Seth)- " Yeah, I do...Against pretty boy Christian"

(y/n)- "Again?"

(Seth)- " Yeah-- probably cause it gets those fan girls idea for some crazy fan-fiction."

(y/n)- " Hey, they're really good..."

(Seth)- " You read them?!"

(y/n)- " ....on my spare time.." Seth laughs at my response.

(y/n)- " What! They're actually not bad, some are a little...erotic, but hey, At the end of the day...I see him laying on the couch with me and I'm like, damn...I'm a lucky girl" 

------------

Seth and I were at the mall, just walking around enjoying just being together before we have to head out on the road. He's carrying me on his back, holding onto my legs on each side, I held onto him so tightly-- I never want to let go, he's so amazing. People gave us stares but I don't care-- we're two people who're crazy about each other.I love him. I occasionally would kiss the side of his neck, he would get embarrassed and blush, I love teasing him but he would get back at me if I didn't stop.

(Seth)- " Look babe, those t-shirts are nice" he stops to admire the clothes from the window.

(y/n)- " You don't need shirts"

(Seth)- " Why not, these are pretty sweet"

(y/n)- " What's the point of shirt if I'm just gonna take if off of you" I grin at my fail attempt to seduce him, he laughs-- smiling so big. I could just fold this man and shove him into my pocket forever. He sets me down and turns to face me, he pecks my lips so romantically.

(seth)- " Why're you so amazing?"

(y/n)- " I don't know" I shrug.

(Seth)- " You're never gonna leave and go to Christian right?"

(y/n)- " No, only if you like hurt me...."

(Seth)- " I will never hurt you.....only in the bedroom" he purposely coughs as he says the last few words. I smack his chest as we laugh.

(y/n)- " You hungry?"

(Seth)- " Yeah....no.. not really?"

(y/n)- " No? You okay? Told you not to over do your workout" Seth exhales so deeply...like he's about to throw up, he lookes really scared or nervous. He mumbles something under his breath, I couldn't hear what he was saying but if I had to guess, he would be saying "I'm gonna throw up".

(y/n)- " You okay. Babe?" he held my left hand so gently, he bends low on one knee....oh my god...this can't be happening.He takes out a little black box..exposing the ring, oh my god, it's so beautiful.... I think I'm gonna throw up. People were staring, smiling and whispering to each other, some even stayed and watched.

(Seth)- " (y/n), This may not be a romantic scenery like John Cena did to Nikki...but I wanted to do this for a while. It might be a little early for us-- but I have this feeling in my gut that you and I are perfect for each other. Will you marry me?" I didn't want to cry in public but I shed a tear or two of happiness. My voice felt dry-- I couldn't say yes without my voice cracking. I covered my mouth and nodded yes. Seth smiles and takes the ringout and places it onto my left ring finger.. It fit so nice, like it was meant to be there. He stood up bringing me into his chest, embracing me. He kisses my lips and everyone starts to clap around us. This is the most embarrasing, important moment in mylife.

(y/n)- " I can't believe he proposed to me, this feels like a dream.....I really hope this isn't a dream. I'm marrying Seth freakin' Rollins!"