∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 27 ][♛] 🎄

Start from the beginning

"Hope" I hear Jess call.

"Yes?" I answer, turning around to face her.

"You are going to make an amazing queen one day" She smiled, shutting the bedroom door. 

Her words echoed in my mind as I walked down the hallways back to our bedroom.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X

"Do you know where Edward is?" 

"I think he is in his office down the hall."

"Thank you"

X-X-X-X-X-X-X

I knocked on the door three times (flashback to reference made in Pure Little Pup)

"Come in" Edward shouted, I opened the door slowly.

My heart was racing as I looked at his tired expression. I walked towards his desk when my eyes gazed upon the burned trash can. Unburden pieces of envelope remained inside with what looks to be Jess's handwriting scribbled on top of it.

"Oh Hope, Are you alright?" Edward said, rising from his desk chair.

"Yes I am fine, I have come to discuss an issue" I stated, my heart rate increasing dramatically.

"Oh. Ok. What would you like to discuss?" He said, looking at me.

"Jess came to talk to me today, she said that Harry has been missing for 2 weeks. By the state that she is in, it is clear that he hasn't contacted her. I think we should go searching for him" I say.

I watched as Edwards facial expressions goes from content to anger in a matter of minutes.

"No." He said bluntly. 

"No?" I repeat.

"No. We are not going looking for that monster." He growled.

"Edward he has a worried mate searching for him, she is becoming ill with worry." I stated.

"Tell her to move on and find someone else." He commented.

"Edward!" I gasp in shock.

"No Hope! I am not looking for that piece of dirt! He allowed and helped someone kidnap you and torture you! You are still having side effects now and it has been two weeks! He needs to pay for his crime!" Edward shouted.

"He was doing it to protect his mate! You would do anything to protect me! In that situation you would of done the exact same thing!" I shouted back.

"Why are you justifying his actions?! He hurt you and your mother Hope don't you see that?!" Edward continued.

"I do but he also saved mine and my mothers life! He needs help Edward!" I answered.

"No and that is final!" He commented.

"Fine I'll go by myself" I stated, turning to walk out of the door.

"You are not going anywhere! You are still not healed from the kidnapping! You are not strong enough!" Edward shouted.

"I don't care. I am going out there because it's the right thing to do. You were given this position to help others and now you are sat in here like a spotlit brat instead of doing your job. I understand that he betrayed us but you would of done the exact same thing it if would of meant that you would have been able to keep me safe" I commented, leaving the office. I walked down the hallways until I reached the front door. I slipped on a long coat and a pair of boots before disappearing out of the kingdom doors.

"HOPE!" I hear Edward scream in the background.

I'm sorry Edward but I'm doing the right thing.

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris

-------

book teaser for 'Lykos' is out now. I wonder if we could get the book to 50 Views and 10 votes by New Years Day. That would be amazing!x

nαtαshα mσrrís