4. Earth

Chapter 4

Alpha POV

I awoke an hour before dawn. Let me tell you that is way too early for me. I'm more of an 11 o'clock wake up guy, but father said i had to. Ugh. I got up and showered then put on my black cloak and sea green mask. The mask will change colors with my mood, just like my eyes. I probably explain all the powers I got from Chaos. As I said, my eyes change color with my mood, blue for sad, red for angry, black for mornful, brown for shame, normal green for guilt, and sea green for normal, happy. I can control all the elements, earth, fire, water, and air(but I have always been able to control water.) I can shadow travel and charmspeak, I can turn into a living shadow or invisible, I can create anything and control energy, I can heal and teleport and read peoples minds. I can fly, although I hardly ever do, I have super hearing and sight, after training with Chaos, I can go weeks without sleep, I am good with swords, spears, bows, any weapon really, the best except for Chaos. And I can create portals to transport either myself or large amounts of people. Everybody in the army has those powers only slightly less powerful (except Beta, she has the same amount of power.) Anyway after I got ready, I mmed the team and made sure everybody was ready and had their cloaks and masks on (A/N everybody's mask is the color of their eyes except when it changes to show their emotion), and I met them down on the main floor and created a portal to go to Olympus. When we got there, everybody was surprised.

All rights to Rick Riordan  comment if you want more and vote. Thanks