Delirious x reader ( Part 14 )

Hey guys !! Sorry I haven't been updating a lot of stuff going on in my life -_- anyways hope you guys enjoy :3. And sasusake I miss you too :3 I can't write where you send me that message sorry it doesn't let me write there either. WELP enjoy :3.

( Delirious Pov. )
We we're back home exhausted from playing volleyball yesterday with the gang, I was on the bed texting Vanoss .
V- Vanoss
D- Delirious

V- hey del I gotta tell you something.....
D- what's wrong ?
V- remember Mardelys from sixth grade?
D- uh..yeah? Didn't she move to Boston?
V- well........yeah.....but she came back....she really wants to see you...
D- dude I have a girlfriend already....I can't see her again after.....what happened......
V- she's coming over to my place to see the crew .....after she sees us she wants to visit you..
D- I don't want anything to do with her! I don't like her!
V- she probably doesn't like you anymore...
D- still....I don't want to see her.....
V- ok man I'll tell her for you...
D- thanks Evan.....

I stoped texting and stared at the ceiling, what am I going to do...I hate her.....after what she did to me.......I don't want anything to do with her...

I got up slowly , my mussels were killing me, my teddy bear fell on the floor, I placed it on my bed and walked to the kitchen.

I get some water and start drinking it, I see Y/N sleeping on the couch, I guess she was too tired to play on my Xbox.

I smiled when I saw her beautiful face, I'm so lucky to have the hottest, sexiest , most beautiful girl in the hole world, yes that's how much I love her.

And if someone tries to take her away from me.......heh...........I'll just have a little fun with them with my trusty old knife.......yes I'm crazy but hey...I can't loose her.

I heard my phone beep, someone send me a message, I walked to my room and saw that Vanoss send me another message.

V- delirious! She called me and told ALL of us to meet her at the mall, she wants to have fun like the good old days ( XD )
D- I told you I don't want anything to do with her...
V- she said that she didn't like you anymore she has a boyfriend...
D- your serious ?
V- yes ...
D- alright ........what time?
V- At 5:20
D- k....see you there....
Dammit, shit, fuck me, AAARRG!....ALL THE BAD WORDS IN THE VOCABULARY!!!. I went to check on Y/N and she was awake watching some of my videos.

I walked up to her," hey beautiful " I said, " hey del" she said, " Look, Vanoss wants us to go to the mall to meet up with this .....girl we all know for a very long time" I said , " oh cool! So do you wanna go?" She said, " well.......yeah........" I said, maybe it's not such a bad idea to see her again, I mean ....she does have a boyfriend after all. " ok! I'll get ready " she said and went to the room.

Don't worry delirious, just chill, she's not gonna do anything I mean......why would she?.

( Time skip brought to you by EXOTIC BUTTERS!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)

We arrived at the mall, we saw the crew waiting for us, Y/N was hugging everyone it's like she was meeting them for the first time XD.

Then ...I saw..Mardelys....I saw her boyfriend as well , when she looked at me her eyes sparkled, I started to sweat, she was running towards me, she finally hugged me almost making me fall.

Y/N noticed that and glared daggers with Mardelys, I looked at her with a disgusted face, good thing she can't see my face , my mask was still on.

" JONATHAN! I missed you sooooooo!! Much! Where have you been dude?! I've been texting you and you don't answer!" She said, " I....lost your number...cause I got a new phone" I lied, " oh...that's ok! I'll give you my number again later, SO who's the lucky lady for such a handsome man?" She smirked.

" That would be me..." Y/N said crossing her arms. " ooohh nice delirious she's pretty but not hot but oh well" she said, Mardelys was always a mean girl, she never gave a shit about anything really.....

Y/N got angry and frowned. The Crew gasped and said...

WILDCAT: what the hell marde?! She's SUPER hot!! I wish she was my girl!
Lui: I would love to have a girl like Y/N! She's so cute!
Nogla: why the fock would you say that?! She's sexy man!
Moo: what? That's not cool Marde she's super cute
Terrorizor: DUDE SHE'S CUTER THAN A PUPPY MAN!
Vanoss: dude she's awesome and cool why would you say that Marde?
CaRtOonz: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SHE'S SEXY AS FUCK!
Mini: I would smash if she was mine XD!

Y/N blushed at all there comments which made me growl, but marde stopped smirking, " whatever let's just have fun ok" she said and smiled again.

My phone bussed in my pocket , I looked at it and Vanoss send my a message saying.
V- dude.....she's changed.....I didn't think she would be like this....

I looked at him, he had a sad face on. I nodded at him saying " yeah I know" . We started walking towards the food court. Wildcat and Mini where at McDonald's , Vanoss was at Panda Express, CaRtOonz and Marde where at subway, Terrorizor and Moo where at Pizza Hut , Nogla and Lui where at KFC and me and Y/N where at ( Favorite fast food place ) .

Y/N faced me, " what the hell is wrong with her?" , I looked at her and sigh, " yeah she's kind of a bitch..." I said, " ya think..." she said and I laughed. " she was an old friend of mine , she was nice but..... I guess she changed.." I said, " oh..." she said.

( Tims skip  ima too lazy )

We we're all done eating , " WOW that was good" wildcat said, " um delirious?" Mardelys said, " what is it" I said annoyed.

" I need to speak to you.....in private " she said getting up. Everyone stared at me but Y/N was staring at Marde. " ....fine.... but let it be quick " I said and she smiled.

We went in front of the bathrooms, " what the hell are we doing here?" I said, " look delirious, I know you don't like me, but ....I still have feeling for you.......I want you! I want to be with you! I WANT YOUR HEART, YOUR BODY YOUR EVERYTHING DELIRIOUS! " she said, " what the hell marde!" I said backing up .

She came closer to me , she quickly lifted my mask, she was really close to my face, her lips close to mine , I was going to push her away but.....it was too late.......

Cliffhanger!!! XD XD XD sorry I'm evil ;-; , but I will continue soon , I LOVE ALL OF YOU !! and as I always say.... YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!