Delirious x reader ( part 5)

Hi guys Krystalina101 here hope ya enjoy this x reader and subscribe and tell me what you like YOLOOOOOOOOOOO XD

( delirious pov.)

I see my best friend vanoss at the door . Why is he here is my question. I get up and walk over to him and say hi he was a little worried about Y\N . I told him about what happened. Y\N lets him in and they sit on the couch and talk about gta and gmod and stuff.

(Your pov.)

I let vanoss in and we sit on the couch and start talking about gta and a lot of cool stuff. I see delirious in a corner watching vanoss the hole time . I wonder why.

I get up too get some cookies and Doritos and pass them over to del and vanoss. They eat it and we play some gta with mini and nogla . Until we decided to play hide and seek. Mini and nogla were hiding in a pool and me and vanoss were hiding in a room. We were so close to each other . I looked like we were having sex. It was really awkward until delirious found us and killed us and never said anything. Everyone laughed except delirious. Was he mad...

Nogla: Hey delirious you ok

Delirious: Yeah....fine

Mini: Doesn't sound like it

Vanoss: But its......wait.....delirious

Delirious: Yeah

Vanoss: Are you....jealous

Delirious blushes and we all start laughing. Mini Ladd has a rage because they found him and nogla escapes. We were done playing and vanoss was gonna go to her girlfriends house .

Y\N: Uuuhhh vanoss gonna get some P tonight

We all burst out laughing and look at vanoss blush madly. Vanoss leaves and so does nogla and mini witch means Delirious is still here.

Y\N: Hey delirious....

Delirious: What?

Y\N: You now...you live pretty far and you don't have your car so........do you wanna stay here?

Delirious: Well.......sure..i guess I have no choice

I smile and show him my room and told him there are some close for him in the closet. And YES I have boy clothes its just in case my brother comes by and stays' over. I went downstairs and sat on the couch and wait for del.

( Delirious pov.)

She told me that there were clothes that I could wear . I go to the closet and take it . I look at her pictures that are on top of her desk. She looks beautiful. I change into the clothes and go down stairs. I se her sitting down on the couch waiting for me. I sit down with her and it was really quite and awkward. Finally I say something.

Delirious: Sooooo.....were am I gonna sleep?

Y\N: In my bed

Delirious: W-what

Y\N: Yep...what's wrong you don't want to

Delirious' uuuh....n-no..it's fine..

Y\N: Alright

I just watch TV and Y\N gets on top of me and I start to blush and she does as well.

Delirious: W-what are you d-doing...*blush*

Y\N:pleeeaaasseee let me see under your mask

Delirious: Y\N........there are reasons I put my mask on ......cause I'm hideous.......ugly........no one likes me....

Y\N: ........i like you.....

Delirious blushes and lifts he's mask revealing he's lips . I then feel pressure on my lips and realized that he was kissing me . I kissed back . I felt fireworks and butterflies in my stomach. He touched my curves and pinched them making me gasp.

Delirious: Oh...sorry ..too much

Y\N: N-no its ok.....i gotta go to take a bath be right back...

( Delirious pov.)

I'm so stupid....so stupid...why did I do that. Now she left because of me. Stupid stupid stupid STUPID . I go to her room and take my shirt because its way to hot down there. Then Y\N comes in my room seeing me without a shirt she blushes madly.

Y\N:* blush* ...i I'm so sorry....i forgot to get my shirt..

Delirious: Its ok...

She got her shirt and I noticed her looking at me and it made me blush. But I said something that might embarrass her.

Delirious: Hey Y\N

Y\N: Y-yeah * blush*

Delirious: Like what you see * winks*

Y\N: *blushes madly* s-shut up...

Delirious:hahahaha

She leaves and I put my white shirt on. I go downstairs and sit on the couch. I wait for her but my eyes start too shut.

(your pov.)

I take a bath and change.I go downstairs and see delirious sleeping on the couch. He so peaceful while sleeping. I bring him a blanket and a little fan . I place the blanket on him and turn on the little fan. I kiss he's forehead . I hope he didn't notice .

I go to my room and sleep.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this part I will make more I promise please subscribe and tell me what you think well YOLO people see you in the next part bbyyyyyyeeeee