DELIRIOUS X READER( PART 3)

Ok ok sorry I haven't finished the story yet buuuutttt here it is please enjoy and as always YOOOLLLLLOOOOOOOOO XD.

(vanoss pov.)

Its funny to make fun of Y\N and delirious when there together it's cute ....i guess....BUUUTT I already have a girl....Kim...she's really beautiful she's perfect for me ......i start to blush even thinking about her sooo anyways BACK TO DELIRIOUS AND Y\N . Well the girl is fine she seems really cool and cute . But I'm proud of delirious he didn't want to be with anyone just sit he's ass and play with us....well I mean ......i do that but not all the time I HAVE A LIFE. I decided to go play gmod sanbox with the gang but Delirious.....im not sure about him I think he's gonna hang out with Y\N. Ou well...good for him.

( your.pov)

You get up and brush your teeth,change , brush your hair and go downstairs to eat breakfast. You were gonna have cheese with bacon and pancakes with eggs( I now weird combination BUT DON'T JUDGE ME) . You start eating and go to your favorite place it is an abandoned house and you would go there to play or to clean the house to make it pretty. I really don't care what people think I just want to play with my laptop and play online with my friends that's all. You call delirious and see if he wants to play. He answered back and he said" yes" . So we played for a while and we would destroy so many things it was a lol. We played for 7 hours I was getting pretty tired of playing so I told him I was gonna go and he asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him and the vanoss crew and of course I said " YES" I was gonna see the vanoss crew once again. You brush your teeth and go to bed cause tomorrow your hanging out with the vanoss crew.

Hey guys sorry if Its short but I'm just sooo tired I don't know why I do these things at night but I will make another soon and remember to subscribe and I hoped you liked it ok bye my Yolo people.