Delirious x reader ( part 4)

Hi guys its krystalina101 here and sorry about not making these super fast its just I'm a lazy ass sorry again I hope you enjoy this and YOLOOOOOOOO X3

( your pov.)

I get ready and eat breakfast . I leave the house straight to the movies I text delirious and see I he's there already. He texted me back and said that he is there and no one as arrived .

I finally arrived at the movie theater and I see Delirious eating some candy. I sneak up on him to see if I could see under he's mask. I get closer and try to see but he covered it.

Delirious: Uuhhh....what are you doing...

Y\N: What does it look like please let me see your face

Delirious: Hahahhahahahahahha no

Y\N: *Gives puppy eyes*

Delirious:..no ....that doesn't work on me

Y\N: Pleeaassseee.......

Delirious: No

Y\N: ....*sigh * ...fine

Delirious: Well after the movie do you wanna play GTA 5 with me and vanoss were gonna buy new guns and a new car.

Y\N: Of course why would I say no

Delirious:* chuckles *

Y\N: Well do you wanna go inside its kinda hot outside.

Delirious: Ok * opens the door for you * after you my lady

Y\N: Haha why thank you kind sir

We both laugh and head inside . We started talking for a while and I told delirious I was gonna get some popcorn. I get in line and I see someone that I hated so much when I was in highschool. It was jess and she was the worst of all of the students and she had her little gang there too. I just act like she wasn't there but one of her minion's did.

I just kept looking what's up on the menu. Jess saw me and smirked she went over . This wasn't good.

Jess: Well well well if it isn't Y\N the most stupid girl in the world

I just rolled my eyes and try to leave but the girls that were with her stopped me and took me too the hallway were the movies were and pinned me to the wall. I was a little afraid because no one was there.

Jess: What are you gonna do huh idiot

Y\N: Ou shut up jess at least I'm not a piece of shit like you ( ooohhhh you got her good XD)

Jess: What did you just say to me

Y\N: What you didn't hear me maybe there's a lot of shit in your ears maybe that's why you didn't listen in class

Jess punches me and kicks my stomach. She then grabs me and throws me too the ground. Then she pulls out a knife and looks at me.

Jess: Any last words bitch

Y\N:...........fuck.......you

She raises the knife and was about to stab me but someone kicked her to the ground. It was Delirious.

Delirious: What the hell are you doing to her!!!

Y\N: Thank you del.

Delirious: I was looking for you all over the place

Jess: WHAT THE HELL WHO ARE YOU

Delirious: I'm her friend and I'm gonna fuck you up

He brings ou he's knife and puts it on her neck and she starts crying . Her minions' left running. Delirious finally lets her go and she runs of and she said she will get you back and runs off.

I look at delirious and he puts he's knife away and turns to me

Delirious: Oh my god are you ok you're bleeding through your mouth .

Y\N: Its ..ok...im fine...thanks for saving me ...

Delirious: Your welcome....come on lets go get you home

Y\N: But....i don't wanna stop you guys from me getting hurt.....i will stay..

Delirious: Don't worry you're more important

I blush after what he said and he brings me to my car and calls everyone and cancel's the movies for another day. I felt a little bad because there not seeing the movie because of me.....

Delirious: You ok Y\N?

Y\N: Huh uhh yeah I'm ok

Delirious: Well I'm gonna just bring you too your house cause I don't want to disturb you or any-

I cut him of and say " del...your not disturbing you can stay"

Delirious: Are...you sure......

Y\N: Yes....

Delirious: Well......ok

We arrive at my house and go inside. I go to the bathroom and clean my face . I go back to the living room and see delirious just standing there.

Y\N: Delirious......you now you can sit ...right

Delirious: ...uuh....ok....

He sits and I sit by him and say sorry about what happened and everything.

Delirious: Look if you want we can see a movie here ....do you have Netflix?

Y\N: Ou yeah we can lets see one

I get up slowly and pick a movie and its a comedy one. I press it and I put my head on delirious chest and I blush a little but I get over it. .......it felt nice and warm...i could hear he's heart beat ....it was beautiful and peaceful.

(Delirious pov.)

She picks a movie and lays her head on my chest hearing my heart beat. I blush madly. I then put my arm around her and we snuggle up and start to watch the movie. I started to fall asleep and so did Y\N.

I wake up and I still see Y\N sleeping on my chest I slowly get up and make breakfast for the both of us she wakes up and she says good morning and starts eating her breakfast

Y\N: Wow delirious did you make this its really good and thank you as well

Delirious: Thank you and your welcome

We finish eating and someone knocks on the door and Y\N gets up to go get it . I finish eating my breakfast and go over to see who it is . And its the person I always count on the person that's always there for me.

DUN DUN DUUUNN haha sorry I haven't been making these quick enough like I said I'm lazzy as hell sorry for that but I PROMISE you I will make another one soon Ill see you guys next time YOLOOOOO bye X3