Delirious x reader ( Part 13)

(Your POV.)

I texted the chat I made on WhatsApp it's called the " Banana Bus Group " 😂 I love it so much, I texted telling them what Delirious wanted to do. The ones who couldn't come with us were Basically and BigJigglyPanda.

In the Chat *^*

WILDCAT: YEAAAHHH !!!! VOLLEYBALL BITCHES MY TEAM WILL WIN
Mini Ladd: sounds like a great idea
Vanoss: I could go have fun with all of you Idiots 😂😂😂 not you Y/N your awesome
WILDCAT: bastard....
Nogla: FOCK YEAH LETS DO IT MAN!
Moo: awesome guys!
Terrorizor: YEAH PUT THE COOKIE DOWN ON THE VOLLEYBALL COURT!
Y/N: 😂😂😂
Lui: YAY!!!
Luke: HELL YEAH! LETS DO IT!
Y/N: well se you guys there
WILDCAT: IM BRINGING THE BEACH BALL! FOR WHEN WE GO TO THE OCEAN 🌊
Vanoss: oh yeah I'll bring the umbrellas and the towels
Mini Ladd: I'll bring some surf boards XD
Lui: I'll bring snacks :3
Nogla: ima  bringing sunblock
Luke: I'll bring the beers 🍻!!
Moo: I can bring some goggles !
Terrorizor: I'll bring my shovel
Vanoss: wait wtf?
Mini ladd: why do you need a shovel?
Terrorizor: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU CAN FIND BARRIED UNDER THE GROUND ON THE BEACH
Moo: XD ok then?
Y/N: I'll bring my volleyball 🏐
WILDCAT: Niceeeee!!
Y/N: see you guys there!
Everyone: byeeeeee !!!

Delirious was on the bed looking at he's phone seeing all the messages the chat sent , i walked towards the bed and laid beside him, " guess they all agreed" he said putting he's phone away. " yep! I'm so excited 😆 " I said, " I'm glad you are" he said then pressing he's lips on mine, I started stroking he's hair . We broke the kiss to get some air. " I love you so damn much Y/N.." he said, " I love you too " I said.

( Time skip -_- I'm lazy )

We had all our stuff ready , Delirious was exited and I was excited as fuck XD, we got all the things in the car and Delirious started driving, I listened to my one of my favorite songs like " All the Way " from jacksepticeye and Skrillex ( sorry if it's not your favorite song but you can change it ) I started looking out the window , for some reason I feel like someone is staring at me , on the corner of my eye I see delirious staring a bit , i blush and look out the window again.

( TO THE BEACH BROUGHT TO YOU BY BANANA BUS DO DO DO DO DO BANANA BUS DO DO DO DO DO BANANA BUS!!)

I brought my volleyball out and my bathing suit 👙, I went to the bathroom and changed in my ( favorite color ) bikini . I went out side to see some of the guys , Wildcat, Cartoonz, Vanoss, mini and Delirious.....o-o.....delirious has no shirt.....well I mean I did have sex with him....and already saw him like that * cough * .......but at daytime he looks even BETTER.

The boys stop talking and look at me, I run towards them and smile with the volleyball 🏐 in my hand. I can se some........blush? On there cheeks? Must be my imagination.....

Cartoonz: HEY GOOF BALL YOU READY TO PLAY!
Y/N: HELL YEAH!!
WILDCAT: YES LETS FUCKING DO IT
Vanoss: WOOOOO!!!
Mini ladd: EEEEEEEYYY!!!
Delirious: did you guys forget about Nogla, Lui, Terrorizor and moo? XD
WILDCAT: oh yeah.....fuck....
Cartoonz: I guess we can play in he sand
Mini ladd: YEAH COME ON TYLER! * grabs he's hand*
WILDCAT: I GOT THE BEACH BALL MINI LETS PLAY THAT INSTEAD
Cartoonz: so!... WHO WANTS SOME BEERS 🍻!?
Delirious: I'll take one later
Y/N: no thank you
Vanoss: yeah I'll take one ☝️
Cartoonz: * gives a beer to Vanoss *
Vanoss: thanks * starts to drink it *

We talked a little bit until Lui, Moo, Nogla and Terrorizor came running towards us, Terrorizor started shouting " TIME TO FIND GOLD!" he said so the shovel in he's hand . Lui had he's backpack filled with snacks and Nogla brought sunblock.
Cartoonz: your not going to find any gold here dude......
Terrorizor: ITS POSSIBLE OK!
Lui: YAY I GOT THE SNACKS * says in squeaker voice*
Nogla: IM NOT GOING TO GET FOCKING BURNED
They all looked at you and blushed?? This is just weird.. I saw Delirious getting a little overprotective over me , he put he's arm on my waist and glared at them.
Nogla: * cough * * cough* so.....LETS PLAY VOLLEYBALL NOW!
Lui: YAY! * says in squeaker voice *

We called WILDCAT and mini to play , the teams were , WILDCAT , Luke, Me, Delirious and Vanoss, the other team was Terrorizor, Moo, Mini , Lui and Nogla . I was a good player, I used to be in a volleyball team when I was younger. The ball came towards Vanoss, it was three passes, he passed it to Delirious and Delirious passed it to me to throw it on the other side and I did. Mini failed to get the ball and we had 1 point.

I saved the ball many times , but to save the ball i had to throw myself on the floor XD YEP PEOPLE THATS VOLLEYBALL :D ( depends)
Delirious would Lauch it SO HARD THAT IT hit Nogla in the face...... he was cussing so much
" YOUPIECEOFSHITWHATISWRONGWITHYOUMYFACEISSMASHEDANDBLEEDING!!!" he said with he's hands in he's face, we all laughed out buts off.

( time skip brought to you by flipping tables * flips a table* )

I was so dirty and sweaty, so was everyone else, I was walking towards the bathroom and cleaned myself up. After I got out I see everyone on the towels that Vanoss brought, I walked towards them and I noticed that the sun was setting, it was so beautiful.

WILDCAT: there is no way
Mini ladd: yes and I HATE IT!!!
Terrorizor: I kinda ship it...
WILDCAT and Mini: FUCK YOU!!
Lui: so cute :3
Mini ladd: 😡😠😤
Y/N: hey guys...what's going on ?
Delirious: hey beautiful..oh we're talking about MiniCat
Y/N: ooohhh yeeeahhh * tries not to laugh*
WILDCAT: I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OK!
Moo: XD XD XD
Terrorizor: I'm gonna find gold now * gets up*
Luke: for the LAST TIME your not going to find gold here
Terrorizor: * ignores Luke and walks away to find gold*
Luke: 😒
WILDCAT: hey guys let's go play with the beach ball again
Moo: sure
Mini ladd: yeah!
Lui: YAY!
Nogla: TRY NOT TO HIT ME IN THE FACE
Luke: ok
They all go and play with the giant ball XD. I was gonna get up but delirious hold me back. I looked at he's beautiful ocean eyes. " Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" He said
" hmm...no I don't think you have" we laughed.
He lifted he's mask and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and put my arms around he's neck . It was so perfect just me and him, beautiful sunset 🌅 on the beach. CANT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT.

But then we heard a click  WILDCAT that asshole was taking pictures of us! He broke the kiss and Delirious chased after him. " IM SENDING THIS TO INSTAGRAM HAHAHA" he said while running.
Everyone else was staring at me . I start to blush a deep red. " WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT?" I said crossing my arms. Some of them smirked. " oh nothing " Vanoss said smirking

WELP that was ruined....

FINALLY SCHOOL IS OVER! for now...NOW I CAN MAKE THESE FASTER!! Also MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND ILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOLOOOOO!!!!!