2

Francisco Lachowski as Will.

------------------------------------------

As I trudged across the campus, all I could think about were boys. Boys were running through my mind, and soon they would be running everywhere else too. I reached the junior dorm building and pulled open the glass doors that led into the lobby. Just as my uncle had said, the boys had not yet arrived, therefore resulting in an empty lobby. The lobby was nothing special. A couple couches here and there and a table there.

I made my way to the opposite end of the lobby and pressed the up button for the elevator. The doors immediately slid open and I stepped in and pushed the number three button. Reaching the top floor a bell sounded, and the doors slid open allowing me to get off.

"306, 308, 310, 312, 314." I mumbled to myself as I walked down the hall to my new dorm.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside. Upon entering, I saw four identical twin beds with dark blue sheets and dark blue comforters. Off to the right side against the wall were two desks, and through a small doorway on the left, I caught sight of what seemed to be a living room. There was a large closet, which I presumed would be shared, and four sets of drawers. One by each bed that served as a nightstand. Looking around, I found one crucial thing that was missing, a bathroom.

"There's no bathroom." I said in disbelief.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT IF IT'S A COMMUNITY BATHROOM!" I practically yelled.

Frustrated, I flopped back onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. After a good five minutes of doing absolutely nothing, I decided to get up and unpack. Of course the first thing I did was plug in my laptop so I could listen to music while unpacking.

For the next three hours, I danced around the room singing along with every song, while putting away all of my clothes and other personal items. I was in the middle of dancing to Justin Timberlake's 'Sexy Back', when the door opened.

Unfortunately for me, my music was up so loud and I was too involved with my dancing I didn't notice. Oh and because I have such wonderful luck, I wasn't just dancing a little, oh no I was dancing a lot. Everything from turns, jumps, swinging hips, arms thrown in the air, to droppin it like it's hot!

Standing in the doorway were three guys, who all had the same expression on their faces. I continued to dance around the room oblivious to its new occupants. That was until I spun around, opened my eyes, screamed, and fell flat on my ass.

I remained on the floor, blushing like an idiot, while all three guys proceeded to gawk at me. After what seemed like five hours, but in all reality had only been five seconds, I pushed myself up off the floor. As I was brushing myself off, they continued to stare.

"You're a girl." A guy that had to be at least 6'1 with brown shaggy hair and chocolate brown eyes stated.

Yep ladies and gentlemen, that was the first thing I heard out of my new roommate's mouth. DUH! What gave that away! Maybe the long hair, girlish figure, or HEY! Maybe it was the breast!

"Umm.. Yeah." I replied. What was I supposed to say!

"Why are you in our room?" The guy on the right said.

He had blonde hair and light blue eyes. He seemed to only be an inch shorter than the first guy.

"Because this is my dorm." I stated.

"But this is an all boys school!" The last one exclaimed.

He had auburn colored hair with hazel eyes and stood about as tall as the second boy.