bow in awe

It had been close to ten minutes in the outside world when inoichi pulled out of their mind. They both turned to the hokage,inoichi to tell of his findings and yuu to see their reactions.

"Its amazing." Inoichi began awe clear In his voice, "their mind is split into two separate personalities but there are no clashes. They are perfectly insinc to the point that the mindacape is a perfect combination of both personalities, which contributes to their body changing itself to accommodate for two people. In other words they have two separate chakra systems, including an invisible core!"

"Separate personalities?" The mysterious anbu medic spoke up their voice cautious.

"Oh. Don't worry,as I said they are so insinc that its not even a problem, they are in complete harmony with each other!" The man was overly enthused with the idea that everyone else in the room gave him a look that could only be described as the there-is-something-wrong-with-this-guy look.

"And what's even more fascinating is the fact that their mental defences have taken separate animal forms in relation to the corresponding personality and what they have control over! One has a dear which represents the mind and the other a wolf which is the body." In that comment yuu decided to cut in.

"Sakura is sakura, call me yuu." she released the henge holding sakuras form.