Muahahaha- all these titles make no sense!

It was time for graduation. Yuu had patiently suffered through the failing flirts of Naruto Which were acctually kind of cute,  the arrogant sneers of Sasuke, the trials and tribulations of fangirls and Sakura. It had been bad enough that with Yuu's personality affecting their body but FANBOYS were beginning to gather and stalk her now that she had curbed Sakura's emo-duck obsession...

With a sigh Yuu slumped as she sashayed to the front of the classroom, her name having been called.

"All you need to do is perform three bunshin and you will pass" Iruka-sensei kindly stated, still thinking of the pink haired girl as naive and innocent.

"Hai~" Yuu's reply was drawn out as she quickly applyed the correct handseals and chakra to the jutsu.

//-Woosh-\\

4 Bunshin stood around her, each being perfect copies of sakura. A smirk twisted itself onto their face as Yuu looked at the slightly shocked instructors, neither expecting her to have the chakra or control needed for so many.

What nobody knew, apart from Yuu and Sakura, was that their shared body had split ther chakra system so when  Yuu's physical and mental aspected transferred into sakuras body it created another set of chakra pathways aswell as another hidden core. With the training Yuu was putting sakura through, the younger girls Chakra was levelling out and was becoming more stable allowing for better control. This also meant that if one set became close to low the other could be put into use.

What both Yuu and Sakuradidn't know what that this had caught the attention of the hyuuga clan who found the changed facinating.

"You Pass!" Iruka-sensei's voice shattered through their thoughts as they retireved a black headband. The bonded pair waled out the the academy after placing the band around their waist.

They headed to the training grounds once more to get in some extra practice before the orientation that would take place the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe~ I'm Back!

Sorrry about not being able to update in so long, but worry not i have not given up on this fiction and will continue to try and update steadily from now on.

Thankyou for everyones suggestions to help me continue this story and i will hopefully be able to continue with my plans for my character and her interactions with her future harem ^^

Tata for now

Yami