Chapter Five: You must find the lost tribe

Zana's POV

"Zana wake up," I heard Emma's voice. I opened my eyes to find Emma kneeling over me. She smiled at me and took my hand to help me to my feet.

I looked around me. We stood on grass with a hut and a building with a shape of a castle wall with fields behind it going on for miles close by. It took my breath away. Where are we?

"What happened?" I asked Emma.

"I don't know. One minute we shook those boys hands and the next I woke up here with you," she explained to me. I looked behind us to find just more fields. I had never been or seen anything like it before.

"Any idea where we are?" I asked Emma.

"Maybe I can assist you in that," we heard a voice. We both turned towards the hut and castle like building to find a young teenage boy probably the same age as us with blond hair, blue eyes and a good figure. You could say any girl would fall all over him but he wouldn't be my type in a million years, I don't have a type but if I did he wouldn't be it.

His clothes clearly meant he had money, I wouldn't be seen in stuff like that it's way too expensive and besides only people with money wear such posh looking clothing. I took Emma wouldn't be able to afford that either. Why is he even speaking to us?

"Maybe, maybe not," said Emma approaching him and I followed her.

"I think I can. I'm Van and you now find yourself within the Lost Kingdom," he smiled at both of us. This guy clearly liked to make jokes. This couldn't be the Lost Kingdom, it just couldn't be. It's impossible.

"I doubt that," I blurted out.

"Oh and what makes you say that. Have you ever seen something so amazing? I doubt it. This is the Lost Kingdom. If you accept it or not that's your choice," said Van.

"If we do accept it, which is unlikely what are you doing here?" asked Emma.

"Ah now that is something I can't answer you straight away. You see if you know about the Lost Kingdom you would know why," he said to us.

"You can only come to the Lost Kingdom if you are chosen. Are you telling us we have been chosen?" I asked.

"You could say that," said Van.

"Just tell us!" Emma shouted. I looked at her and she frowned, "Sorry."

"Yes you have been chosen."

"Alright then," said Emma looking around.

"What about our challenge then?" I asked him.

Van burst into laughter, "Challenge you already had that."

"When?" I asked.

"Back in the forest, that had been your challenge and you passed. You are needed and it all starts here," said Van.

"What starts here?" asked Emma.

"Your journey," smiled Van.

"Oh that's very helpful," I said annoyed.

"You two really are quite a pair," he said but looked like he regretted it.

"Oh really what is that suppose to mean?" Emma said advancing on him and I did too, "Yeah what is that meant to mean?"

"Nothing at all, look I'm here to help you," he said to us.

"Why do you need to help us?" I asked.

"You won't have a clue what to do otherwise," said Van.

"Oh yeah right I see," said Emma standing next to me clearly not impressed with this guy, we both clearly thinking the same thing.

"Come on that is why I'm here. Look you're both important more then I will ever know or can believe. I need you two to both just trust me and understand what I'm about to tell you," said Van.

"Alright we're listening," I said to him and Emma nodded.

"You have been chosen and your mission is clear. You must find the lost tribe," he said to us.

"The lost what?" asked Emma.

"The lost tribe, it's been missing for years but they need to be found or this kingdom will come tumbling down," said Van.

"What does that mean? The Lost Kingdom is written about as the most amazing place you can ever come to and now your saying its doomed?" asked Emma.

"Well pretty much," said Van.

"You don't seem to be bothered by this," I said to him.

"I'm not because I'm not afraid. I don't see how you two can do such a thing as no one else has managed to find them but I'm following orders. You two will find this tribe and you alone," said Van putting his hand through his hair.

"Why does it seem you are covering stuff up not telling us everything," said Emma.

"Maybe because that's what I'm doing. You must figure this out on your own. I can only guide you as best as I can and I have done that. You must figure this out alone. You must search the Lost Kingdom and find this tribe," said Van.

"Who is this so called tribe?" I asked.

"You don't need to know that yet."

Emma's POV

Van couldn't be more annoying. I wanted to hit him one but I stopped myself from doing that knowing it would be a bad idea. I couldn't believe this is the Lost Kingdom. I had never expected to see it, be within it but here I am now.

The Lost Kingdom swarms all around me. Zana and I have been chosen for this. We were chosen out of so many to come here but I had no idea why. Zana I could see she is good at fighting and managed to get us out of most situations. I on the other hand am useless and managed to hurt myself.

I still don't understand how I had passed this challenge; I thought I had failed it instead. I had no idea what to think now. "Emma?" I heard Zana say.

I found Zana and Van looking at me weirdly. "Yeah what?" I asked confused.

"Van said we have to go now," she said.

"Go where?"

"Your journey begins here," said Van.

"I think you said that already..." but I stopped as Van disappeared.

"Where did he go?" asked Zana confused as I was.

"No idea. I think we should go that way," I pointed towards the fields just behind the hut.

"Are you sure?" asked Zana.

"Not really but we don't have much of a choice," I said to her. Zana nodded.

----------------------

Here u go guys hope you liked it :)

Any votes and comments would mean a lot thanks