Chapter One: No Regrets!

Emma’s POV

I had a book propped open against my knees. I could just about read the words with the candle light from the table beside my wooden bed. My covers had slide onto the floor adding to the mess. I heard movement from outside my door. I froze with my hand on the page I was about to turn over.

My door creaked open to reveal my dad. “You should be a sleep,” he said as he came into the room and closed the door slowly behind him.

“This book is too good,” I said to him.

“I’ll take it till morning then,” he said as he took the book from me.

“You can’t.”

“I know you love this book but tomorrow is an important day and you must get some sleep,” he smiled to me as he sat down on the edge of my bed and kissed me on the forehead. He picked up my cover and chucked it back over me.

“Do you believe mum would be proud,” I asked him.

“I know she will be. You’re life is just beginning my darling and you have so much you can achieve,” he whispered as he got back up tucked me in and went over to my door.

“Will you and Harry be safe?” I asked him.

“Always,” he said before he closed my door behind him. Lying back on my bed I closed my eyes thinking of the day ahead of me. The most important day of my life but I still couldn’t get it out my mind. I couldn’t seem to get the Lost Kingdom from my thoughts.

Zana’s POV

I sat next to my brother’s bed. He is younger than me. My father’s asked me to put him to bed, one of my many tasks within my home. It’s small but I’ve lived here for as long as I could remember and the people within it are what really matters to me.

“One day I will go there,” my brother Andrew said to me.

“If you say so,” I said as I tucked him in and took the book from him. The Lost Kingdom, a place where our father has been and we are unlikely to see. Andrew is determined to go there but I am older and don’t believe him or I will ever go there. Tomorrow I set on a path that hopefully will make my parents proud.

“You believe it too right,” he asked me.

“Goodnight, Andrew,” I said as I kissed him on the forehead and left the room. I normally have to share my room with my little brother but tonight I am sleeping on the floor in the main part of the hut. I got a few things to do for a while and I don’t want to keep Andrew up.

My brother’s and my room leads straight into the main part of the hut. I went over to the bench and sat down with papers spread out in front of me. I placed the book down next to the papers trying to think of more important things then the Lost Kingdom.

I’ve not told my parents about tomorrow. I plan to leave the village for a little while. I’ll return with more knowledge and I will be able to bring more money and more happiness to my family. I’ll make my parents proud to call me there daughter. I may not be as great as my father to get to the Lost kingdom but I’ll prove myself another way.

Van’s POV

I leaned against a hut. I’ve been here many times to welcome people to the Lost Kingdom but I’ve been told my next mission will be my biggest one yet. I couldn’t understand it though. How can two girls be so important to the Lost Kingdom?

I probably could do a better job than these two girls. One more person is to come with them. They haven’t even told me who this is to be yet and he will not arrive with them either in the same place. He will arrive somewhere else and my twin is to deal with him.

I have a twin. I’m Van and he is San but I’m the more intelligent hot guy while he is a.....donkey. I know I could come up with more but here comes my leader. I ducked behind the hut so he couldn’t see me. I’m too early to be here but I wanted to see my surroundings and what I might expect to come.

It doesn’t help much but I don’t care right now. Any lead is better than none. That is also why my brother is a donkey he would never think of doing this, I laughed to myself.

Emma’s POV

I held my brother close to me. “You’ll miss the carriage,” my father quickly said. I pulled away from my brother looking him up and down. His blond messy hair blew in the cold winter air and his blue eyes showed his true incidence.

“You listen to father and keep safe,” I said to him.

“I will. I love you Emma,” he said softly to me.

“I love you too Harry,” I smiled.

My brother stepped aside and my father brought me into an embrace. It felt warm and comforting. I would miss Harry and my father but I knew I had to do this. I had been waiting for this for months and now its here I find myself regretting it but I’m not turning back on it now. I am going.

I pulled away from my father and he gave me my bag. I smiled to them both before I left them standing there and approached the carriage. “Name,” a man asked me as I stopped right in front of him.

“Emma Williams,” I told him.

“Welcome aboard Miss Williams. You have been signed up for this for months no last minute regrets?” he asked me.

“No,” I simply said before I climbed onto the carriage and sat down next to a young boy probably the same age as I am. He smiled at me and I smiled back. No regrets I’m just going to look forward.

No regrets!

---------------------------------

Here is chapter 1

Sorry for the wait.

I hope you like it so far.

Please comment and vote if you can it would mean everything thank you guys :)