Dare 7

Kat: All y'all iz dared to go to another planet
Liana: Finally. I think that Freddy died...
Freddy: *Dead in a corner*
Kat: Do I look like I care???? *make an 'I-don't-care' face*
Liana: *mocks* Do I look like I care???? *Make derpy face*

Kat: Just get on with the dare!!!
Liana: Jeez. Trying to lighten the mood. *gets pizza sause thrown on her shirt by Chica* Damnit  Chica!!!!
Sophie:(Sorry I forgot about her, don't be mad cause I have 5+ people to look after) Language!!!! Little ears here!!! *points to random child*

Random Child: I heard nothing. *slowly walks out*
Liana: °_° Ok then... Moving on..... To Pluto!!!!
Taffy: For Narnia!!!!! *runs through door* Did anyone esle notice the poop in the bathroom? *gaps* They broke  rule #4!!! I gotta tell Freddy!! *looks in corner* Oh well.... Never mind. *starts ranting* Did I ever tell you that Peanut-
Liana:*cuts Taffy off* Yes you have!!!!  Peanut has a awesome laso that she used to tie up little kids before... The accendent happend......... *looks over to Foxy with tears in her eyes*

Kat: Ok on with the dare!!!!
Liana: Fine! To Pluto!!! *teleports and looks around* This looks different! Oh well.... I have gotten used to the pizzeria....

-At Pizzeria-

Foxy: Where did me lassie go?
Bonnie: (Forgot... Again!) Up your butt and around the corner!

Freddy: *some how comes back to life* Bonnie!!! Say sorry to Foxy! What if that was your gutair missing and Fapxy said that?
Bonnie: Wouldn't care.
Freddy: Shut up!!! *smacks Bonnie*
Bonnie: Owww...😭 *holds nose and crys softly*

Foxy: Liana!!
Kat: *in shadows* Check Pluto...

Foxy looks around to see nothing but a mop and bucket.
Taffy comes around the corner holding a note.

'Dear Friends,
We have gotten a dare that said that we have to got to a differnt plantet.

Love
Liana'

Foxy: Odd...
Chica: Hey Foxy~

_______________________

I ran out of ideas. Comment asks or dares. WE HAVEN'T RECEIVED A ASK YET!!

Bye friends~