Chapter 6: Permanent Record

Maya's POV

"Riley and Farkle you may return to class," Ms. Ross stated as we all entered his office.

"Good luck," Riley whispered as her and Farkle left the room.

"What do you three have to say for yourselves?" He asked.

"She was insulting Mr. Matthews did you want us to cheer her on?" I said so sarcastically I actually shocked myself.

"Maya!" Mr. Ross was angry now, "Cut the attitude."

"Sir with all due respect, I was only defending Mr. Matthews' teaching methods," Mr. Perfect ain't so perfect anymore is he. The thought of Huckleberry actually having detention was so strange.

"In Ms. Potters' words, you went on a rant," He groaned.

"Isaiah, you may leave but in future don't tell a teacher that another teacher is better it just gets them annoyed." He acted like we were wasting his time.
Isaiah got off pretty easy probably cause he's new.

"Maya, detention today and for the next three weeks," He ordered. So typical I'm the only one who gets detention.

"Lucas you may join Maya in detention today and for the next few weeks."
Wow Ranger Rick is actually getting punished, Ms. Potter must not have liked him .

"Sir please no, I can't have detention on my permanent record is there anything I can do to make up for it," He was basically begging.

"Yes, detention for the next three weeks," and as he said this, I could tell Lucas was crushed, "I'll keep it off your permanent record though, don't make me regret this!"

"I won't, thank you so much," He replied

"Make your way back to class, please," And so we left.

Just Lucas and I got detention, this should be interesting...

////////

I started this story a year ago and it has always been at the back of my mind but I have never got around to finishing it, so here I go again, I hope you all enjoy.

- Ella xx