So Close

No Emotion Involved

Anthony's POV

Jasmine didn't speak to me for the rest of the day. Something about it being 'completely unacceptable to use a vibrator on your girlfriend in the middle of the cafeteria.' Psh, she was over-reacting. After the last bell rang, I got up from my seat, and headed to my locker. I passed by oak  , and he nodded at me, and I nodded back, then he spoke, "So. Congrats on screwing Jas ." I laughed, and so did he, but then I decided I had to set him straight, "Nah, I do more than just screw her - we're dating." He nodded, but looked confused, "I thought you guys were friends with benefits? That's what Renée told me, anyways,"

"Dude, where have you been? We've been dating for a while, actually. Our first month anniversary is tomorrow."

"Huh, guess Renée didn't tell me that part..."

"Guess she didn't. Oh, and I guess I should congratulate you on nailing Renée?."

He shifted uncomfortably, and then I asked him, "You haven't had sex with her?"

"Um, no, not

I was... shocked. "And Renée 's okay with that?"

"Well, yeah, she seems fine with it. You see, Renée's a virgin, and she's really ..."

"Careful?"

"Yeah, you could put it that way. She wants to make sure she gives her... virginity to the right person."

"And she doesn't think you're the right person?"

"No, she's told me she trusts me, but she's just not ready for that step yet. And I'm prepared to wait for her."

"I respect that," I said, nodding slowly. I actually really respected Renée for not giving away her virginity to anyone. I suddenly felt angry when I remembered that Jasmine had to give her virginity to that asshole who dumped her after he got some.

"Yeah... well, I gotta go,"

"Oh, okay, see you,"

"Bye, Ant ," He said, walking away from me. I gave him a short wave, then turned to my locker, and stuffed my books in. After that, I walked down to jasmines locker. I heard her and Renée talking, so I stopped, and listened closely, making sure they couldn't see me.

"Wow, poor Anthony ," I heard Renée say.

"It's his own fault! Who the hell gave him the idea for that vibrator thing, anyway?"

"Umm, who knows?" I shook my head at her, though she couldn't see me,and she spoke again quickly, wanting to change the subject, "So, tell me the plan again."

"Well, we're going down to Victoria Secrets just as soon as he shows up, and, well, then the games can begin."

"I repeat, poor Anthony ."

Jasmine laughed, "This bet is still on for six more days - There's a lot I can do in six days, and I'm not going to waste that opportunity."

"The guy's gonna have a very sever case of blue balls."

"Hey, it's 'Anthony this,' and 'Anthony that', what about me? I don't get to come either! The cafeteria event was agony. Have you ever wanted to come so bad, but had to stop yourself?"

"No, 'cus me and my boyfriend have a normal relationship."

"Normal's for suckers." Jasmine said, shrugging."

"Let's go find Anthony , shall we?"

"Let's," Jasmine agreed, linking her arm into Renée's and walking towards my direction. I took this as my cue to make my appearance, and walked over to the both, "Hello, ladies," I greeted them, smiling at Jasmine in particular.