A Protective Friend

Saeyoung and MC were outside the bathrooms. MC stood there very bewildered.

   "MC?" Saeyoung asked.

   "Yes?" MC replied.

   "I like you!"

   Saeyoung forcefully kissed MC. How could he like someone on his first day of school? MC ran back to class as the bell rang for lunch. She packed all of her things.

   "If I am honest with myself, I didn't get the kiss I wanted," MC thought to herself.

   During lunch, Saeran had some curry and sushi while MC had fried rice and raman noodles. Saeran, as always sat by himself and MC sat with the students, including Saeyoung. Saeran always didn't fit in with the so-called "popular" kids, or even the "average" kids.

   "You are basically an emo," Saeyoung said when they were in 6th grade.

   "Excuse me, everyone, but I think that I shall sit somewhere else. It is a bit cramped here," MC said to her table.

   "OK, that is fine with us," her table said in unison.

   MC walked over to Saeran and sat next to him and continued to eat her fried rice. Saeran and MC just sat there silently, until MC broke the ice.

   "S-Saeran... help. Today, Saeyoung... um..."

   "W-What did he do?!" Saeran asked, protectively.

   "...He kissed me." MC finished.

   Saeran had literally just died on the inside. Saeyoung had kissed MC. Now, Saeran definitely knew that he liked MC. His defensive side had just turned on. He walked out of his seat and went to Saeyoung. Saeran took his hand and took him out of the cafeteria.

   "Why did you kiss her?! You could have hugged her or anything!" Saeran was furious.

   "What? I like her!" Saeyoung said.

   Saeran rubbed his forehead and just went back inside the cafeteria. He went over to MC as the bell rang for dismissal.

   "MC do you want to go to the park with me today?" Saeran asked.

   "What? Like a date?" MC asked, shocked.

    Saeran blushed. A lot. He thought he would just hang with MC...

    "Sure... I mean, if that's what you want."