A Cute Friend

Saeran and MC sat down in their seats which were coincidentally next to each other. Saeran was a very good artist. Since he was very bored, he started sketching Yuri from Yuri On Ice. When he looked out the window, he saw a limo and a tall, slim guy with black hair come out of it. He looked like a junior student, while Saeran and MC were sophomores.  Then the bell rang.

   "OK everybody!" a tall man with long, brown hair said. He wrote his name on the chalkboard. It read "Mr. Vanderwood".

   "We have 2 new transfer students from Tokyo with us today. Students, would you like to stand up and introduce yourself?"

   Saeran stood up, shaking, and quietly said, "H-Hello, my n-name is S-Saeran..."

   Everyone including MC and Saeyoung stared at him. They obviously heard him, though. They just smiled.

   Saeyoung stood up solemnly and said, "Hello classmates and teacher! My name is Saeyoung, and I am Saeran's twin brother!"

   Saeran was always a little bit jealous of how confident Saeyoung was. He wished he could speak up more like Saeyoung and be more optimistic. He saw that MC was a little impressed with Saeyoung's estatic reply. For some odd reason, Saeran was jealous.

  "Thank you, Saeran and Saeyoung. Now, could everybody else please stand up?"

   5 students stood up. Some stood up with great confidence, some stood up like they didn't care and some stood up like him - like a shy little idiot. Everyone began to speak.

   "Hello, newcomers. My name is Jumin Han. You may have seen me in a limo this morning."

   "Hi! My name is Yoosung Kim and I love to play LOLOL!"

   "Hello, everyone. I am Jaehee Kang. I am Jumin's most trusted friend."

   "I am Zen, and hel--" Zen could not finish his sentence because he was interrupted.

   "Wait a minute, hold on. Zen as in Zen the teen musical actor?" Saeyoung inquired.

   "Yes, yes." Zen replied, with a little bit of narcarsm showing.

   "Well, I just wanted say," Saeyoung started, "I think you are a big narcarist."

   Zen ignored the rude boy and went on with his sentence.

   "Anyways, I am Zen, the teen musical actor. Hello new students."

   "Hi Saeyoung. Hello Saeran! My name is MC and I have made a new friend today. He is kind of cute, if I do say so myself," MC said, winking at Saeran.

   Saeran blushed, an he looked red as a beet. Everyone turned to him, jaw dropped.

   "Are you MC's new friend?" Zen asked, jealously.

   Saeran felt dead. "I-I... um... I--"

   "Guys! Saeran is just a friend that I made, but I never said he was cute," MC lied, winking so that Saeran would know.

   "Are you sure?" Yoosung asked, worried.

   "Yes, Yoosung, don't worry," MC said, reassuring.

   Saeyoung turned back. Saeran knew that Saeyoung obviously liked MC, because of the way he had acted.

   "MC, may I speak with you for a moment?" Saeyoung asked, hiding his anger.

   "Um... s-sure?" MC replied, a little confused.

   Everyone turned to Saeyoung and thought that Saeyoung was the friend that MC had called "cute" as Saeyoung and MC walked out. Saeran was very angry and worried. He decided to keep their privacy.