A Boyfriend

As Saeran and MC walked to the park, Saeran put on a nice, black scarf and a large jacket. MC had on a small jacket and gloves and was shivering.

   "Do you want to switch jackets?" Saeran insisted. He trusted MC to his full potential and was a confident speaker thanks to her, now.

   "S-Saeran.. you don't have to--"

   Saeran took off both of their jackets and switched them. Basically, they switched places. Now, Saeran was shivering and MC was warm. Saeran breathed in the cold, autumn air.

   When they made it to the park, Saeran and MC sat in a bench.

   "..."

   "..."

   "Saeran, have you ever felt love?" MC asked, straight forward.

   Saeran would have said no as an obvious answer if he had never met MC before. She was quite nice.

   "Well... yes..." Saeran replied, nervously.

   "When?" MC asked. "You don't have to tell me if you aren't comfortable."

   Saeran knew MC would not hate him for what he was about to say to her. He didn't care what she thought. He just wanted to say it.

   "Now."

   MC was very surprised and blushed. She never thought Saeran would actually like-like her. But she did also like Saeran very much.

   "Saeran, I like you too," MC said, smiling. "Probably because you are friendly and kind to everyone. Also I like the shy type and people who wear black. Plus, you are quite handsome, heh..."

   "MC, you are also very nice and kind... you were the first person to ever not ignore me. You are also cute."

   Saeran pulled MC into a kiss. They both blushed and Jumin, Jaehee, Yoosung and even Mr. Kim and Mr. Vanderwood took pictures. Saeyoung and Zen died on the inside.

THE END~