"You guyes need to be up in 15 minutes if you don't want to get caught by lyd's...it's already past your bedtime"stiles said to the 3 remaining kids,laura rolled her eyes at him but knoded,jay jay and allison knoded to.
He smiled before heading up the stairs.he almost missed peter and amilia helping koa in her bed.

"Comon guyes....it's already 3 hours past your bedtime...scott would kill me if he knew about this"stiles said quietly.the 2 four year olds laughed before running to there rooms.he rolled his eyes.there was a reason he was the kids favorite babysit out of all the adults...bedtime always got delayed...

Stiles sneaked into amilia's room first.he saw her sitting on her white bed with bright pink covers already trown over her.

"Can he tuck me in sti?"amilia asked.stiles smiled and knoded.he wraped the blanket around her body as he hummed a familiar tune.

"I like your voice"amilia blurted out.stiles smiled as he gave her her stuffed wolf.

"Thanks sweety...sweet dreams"he said and kissed her forehead.he walked over to the door and killed the lights.now only her blue cinderalla lamp alluminated the room.

He went on to peter's room,not realy worrying about koa at the moment and snuck into his room.

Unlike amilia peter was on the floor drawing pictures.stiles simed and picked the young boy up withought a warning...he put the boy in bed and tucked him in.clearly seeing a sign of protest in his son's eyes.

"Sleep tight sweetheart"stiles said.he kissed peter's temple and left the room,quiqly shutting of the lights.

By the time he was donne,2 grumpy 8 year olds and 1 grumpy 7 year old layed in bed ready for sleep.

He sighed,quiqly saying goodnight to allison and jay jay before heading to laura's room.he knocked on her door,seeing it was closed,a tired sounding yes came from the other side.he enterd the dark room and sat on his daughters bed.

"I just wakted to say goodnight"he said and kissed her forehead.he was about to walk away when she grabed his wrist.

"Daddy?....w-what happend to us?"she asked,the question shook stiles awake.he sat down on her bed.
A frown darkening his features.

"What do you mean sweety?"he asked her.she sniffed as if trying hard not to cry.

"I feel like i'm turning into a monster"she whisperd,but stiles heard it like he heard everything....

"You are not turning into a monster...
You are turning into something powerfull yes...and some might concider it a monster...but not all monsters do monsterous things laura...and even if you were a monster...feared by all you come across...i'd still love you"stiles whisperd.he kissed her forehead once again.she breathed in and knoded then hugged him.

"T-thanks daddy"she said.he smiled.

"Love you shooting star"he said.she blushed at the nickname.

"Oh shut up pinetree...wouldn't want wolf to hear...oh and..love you to dad"she smirked before laying down as he killed the lights.

He chuckled as he went downstairs again.as he sat down the door went open and the pack quietly came in.

"Are they all asleep?"scott asked,stiles knoded.quietly laughing inside his head.

"Yeah they went out like a light when i put them to bed..then me and elisa went trough some old photobook"stiles sighed.the pack quietly spread around the house and derek headed twords his mate.

"You okay?"the broody alpha asked as he hugged stiles from behind,stiles looked around.he saw his family having fun while he heard the children softly snore.

"Never been better"

A/N

Hi guyes!!so this was the last chapter...but i may be writing a book 2.....maybe...
So comment if you would like that🙂.

I hope you liked it and just remember to always....stay strange..

~lunatic out.