Being the hero

Previously on Dr Stilinski:

'Immortal children,mates,banshee's that can toutch ghosts!'

'There's one more thing,remember the treat from the hospital...that wasn't your pack..'

"There called the council"

'Hi gienim...nice to meet you...
I'm gladice kane,head of the council...
And you are-"

Pov nobody

They all stared at the woman who had walked in the door,staying dead silent as every eye landed on her.

Her perfectly white skin almost frightend them,it seemed like she was dead,blue eyes and blonde hair,she looked like an everyday woman but she smelled like bad news.

"You...dear sir are a hybride....and i need to take you to the council right now"she said in a hurried tone.

But stiles didn't want to go and nobody of his friends wanted him to go.he looked at her,waiting for her to attack him,the lady was creepy,besides she knew his real name wich shocked him.she flashed her eyes at him but when he didn't budge she looked suprised.

Stiles had felt a flash of power go over him and gladly let it into his body.rolling his eyes as he sat back.
Elisa snuggled into his chest,the little hirl had woken up and came to see what was going on,she was trembeling in fear,knowing her daddy was in danger. It made her feel sick.

"Comon stilinski....we won't hurt you,your friends can come...just come with me before i'm forced to hurt that little girl"gladice pleaded.
Stiles growld at the mentioning of his daughter being hurt,baring his teeth at her as he flashed his eyes.

"You stay away from my daughter....
Understood?"he growld,she knoded,
Eyes gilled with.....wonder?

"I won't toutch you,or your family....
And i won't come near your child.."
She smiled as stiles pulled him and elisa up and the little girl was held to his side.he moved her around a little so that her chest was against his own and her head layed in between his head and shoulder.

The pack didn't want him to follow the lady but she treatend elisa and promised not to hurt him,as a part of the council she must keep that promise.

So they all got into there cars and followed the white chevrolet camaro down the street they all drove in silence,afraid somebody might break and ram there damn car into gladice's car and kill the bitch.but stiles was in that car to,with elisa on his lap and derek and aiden in the back so that wouldn't be sutch a smart idea.

"When did you turn?"gladice asked stiles out of nowhere.stiles sighed as he looked out the window.

"About 4 years ago....i was in town for a year.docter school was over...
I went to work in the hospital.
It was a full moon,that night i bumped into josh who was changing and i followed him,ended up being locked in a room with a turning josh,and josh's sister.who got out unharmed but i got attacked.i don't remember much,just aiden saying it was going to hurt way worse then it already did....i saw sally...then i was out cold,i wole up the next morning at aiden's house feeling fine until i left for work and both of them said i didn't smell normal...that's how we found out"stiles mumbled.elisa was happily playing with his hair,with no care in the world,he wished he could go back to a time where he had no worries...where he didn't have the constant fear of being hunted or killed....just for one day he would love to feel that again.