Chapter 14- Dance Studio

Start from the beginning

You look at him and nod. 

"Yes, me, NamJoon and a few other friends will take part in a music contest and we have to perform our own songs" Eun-bi explains. 

"Wow... That's awesome!!" Cody beams, "And you write songs too?"  he asks you. 

"Yeah... I've written a few" you give a small smile, not wanting to boast about yourself. 

"Do you compose music as well?"He asks his eyes grown wider in excitement. 

You nod your head, now fully smiling at his reaction. 

"Wow... So.. You're freaking smart and you not only write songs... But you compose music as well...is there anything you can't do?" he asks playfully and furrows his eyebrows. 

And you start awkwardly laughing and blushing at his comment,  "I'm.. I'm not good at everything, heh,"

​​​​​​"EUN-BIIIII" You hear a voice yell from afar, you look to the person who yelled and you a male figure running towards you, as he comes closer you realize it's Taehyung, once he reaches you, he attacks Eun-bi with a kiss, to which she gladly responds. 

You and NamJoon mockingly whine in disgust as you avert your eyes, Cody on the other hand looks at you and chuckles at your childish reaction.

"You are just jealous, because you're arses are single" Eun-bi mockingly says. 

"Speak for Y/N, I never said I'm single" NamJoon says and looks proudly. 

Instantly your attention is drawn to NamJoon, "Woah! You never told me anything! What's up?" you ask as a smile creeps to your lips. 

"I'll take her on a date today, I actually used a few lines from the songs I wrote to convince her" He says even more proud than before. 

"Oooohhhh" you say ready to tease him. 

"I gotta say, that girl is nice," Taehyung says with a mischievous look in his face and Eun-bi slaps his arm pretending to be jealous, she know this boy has no eyes for other girls except her, and he knows that Eun-bi has no eyes for other boys.

Taehyung just chuckles at his girlfriend's sweet reaction and pinches her cheeks. 

"Oh,  we haven't met! I'm Kim Taehyung" Tae says to Cody with a big smile and offers his hand to shake.
"I'm Cody, Cody Parker" he says and shakes hands with Tae who instantly turns dark at hearing Cody say his name but, he manages to hide his dark expression and continues on being excited
.  
"Hey, Tae, do you know where Yoongi is? Me and Y/N agreed to go and check the songs" NamJoon asks. 

"Now?" Tae asks excitement being written all over his face. 

"Yeah we're both free now," You say nonchalantly. 

"Yaaaahhh!!! That's great!" Tae gets really excited but composes himself after he realizes he has to tell you about Yoongi,  "I have no idea where Yoongi Hyung is" 

"Aah, I'll call him" NamJoon says and pulls out his phone as he distances himself from your group to call Yoongi. 

"So how long have you guys been together?" Cody asks with a smile the code standing in front of you. 

"A year and a half" Eun-bi answers with a huge grin. 

"Wow... You're going strong!" Cody comments. 

"Yeah, yeah, we are," The nods his head. 

"So.. You Y/N... Are you in a relationship?" Cody cheekily asks you with a mischievous look on his face.

Your cheeks instantly go red.

You don't know  why. It's not like you should feel embarrassed about your choices. They are yours and you will support them. 

However, you can't help but feel slightly bad for your general inactivity on this part of your life.