In deep trouble

Sasuke's POV

'Oh no' I thought. I'm so dead. Naruto burst through the door and punched me in the face. I was sent flying through a window but that didn't stop him.

He jumped through the window and kept beating me to a pulp. I just hope this is because of mood swings. That was all I remembered when I woke up.

Back in the hospital

'Where am I' I asked myself. Tsunade came in. "Sasuke you're awake. Good. I'm sure Naruto will want to see you." She smiled. 'Oh no. Not him' I thought.

Naruto's POV

I think I went too far. I feel terrible. Stupid mood swings. Maybe a second child won't be so bad. Tsunade walked over and said I was OK to visit him.

I walked in and Sasuke had a face that screamed 'im scared. Please don't hurt me.' I started to cry. His face suddenly softened. "Hey baby. It's OK. Come here." He said.

I walked up to him and sat down, resting my head on his lap, crying as loud as I could. I felt terrible. It was all my fault he was like this.

"I'm so sorry Sasuke. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I honestly didn't think it would be this bad. Stupid mood swings!" I said between sobs.

He rubbed my back to sooth my sobs. I finally relaxed to Sasuke's touch. "I love you." I whispered. I soon fell asleep and I could hear a little 'I love you too' from Sasuke. That's all I needed to hear to have a peaceful sleep.

I am so sorry. I promised I would update but I never did and I feel bad. I know you probably never read these but I truly am sorry. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Merry Christmas.