The mission

Sasuke's POV

Lady Tsunade summoned me and Naruto to the the hokage's office. "Are we finally going on a mission Baa-Chan?" Naruto asked excited. "Yes it has been a long time since you've been on a mission, so the mission is only a C-rank mission." "What?! Serio-" "What do we have to do?" I interrupted him. "Here take this scroll. It tells you what you must do." "Thank you." I said.

Naruto and I left the village. "Alright let me read the scroll." I said. I read over the scroll. "It looks like we have to return a princess to her Castle, SAFELY NARUTO!" I said. "Ok." He replied.

We were about 200 miles from the village. 'It's time for child number 2' I laughed mentally. I walked up to Naruto and pushed him against a tree and kissed him passionately.

~TIME SKIP~

Naruto was peacefully sleeping while I was thinking about Keto. 'Is he going to be ok with Sakura and Ino?' I thought. Naruto woke up and we continued our mission. We found the princess and we led her home. The king thanked us and rewarded us with fancy clothes which look amazing on Naruto.

We finally got home and we handed in the report to Lady Tsunade. Once we got inside it was a hell hole. The house was tashed, broken glass was everywhere, and Sakura and Ino were nowhere to be found.

"Keto!" I yelled. "Daddy and mommy is home!" Keto yelled excited. But when Naruto went to find him the last thing I heard was Naruto screaming.