Chapter 8: Kisses

A/N
Hi guys, it's me. And it's another chapter of Don't Let Go. Sorry for the short chapters, I am attempting to make them longer. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and... ON WITH THE FIC.

Allen's POV
------------
I woke up this morning with last night's events still fresh in my mind. The nightmare, the comforting words and the confessions. I blushed beet red at what I had said and what Kanda had said back. I then remembered that Kanda must have seen my arm. I gripped my left arm tightly without realising it. I then got up and put on a long sleeved turtleneck, there was really no point since Kanda had already seen my arm. I walked downstairs where Kanda was sitting drinking coffee. I went into the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea, I then proceed to walk into the living room. "What happened to your arm?" Kanda said, concern lacing the question. "Cross happened." I said hesitantly. "What did he do?" You can barely hear the anger in his voice when he said that. "When he was really angry at me he stuck my whole arm into bleach, and this happened." I said gesturing to my left arm. "Bastard." I heard Kanda mutter under his breath. "I can't believe I didn't notice it when I was bandaging you up." Kanda said. "Well, you were probably just concentrating on getting me bandaged." I replied.

After sitting in silence for a few minutes, I said. "About last night..." "Hm." "Did you really mean what you said last night? That you....Love me?" Kanda looked shocked. "You heard that?" He said. I only nodded.

Kanda POV
---------------
I can't believe that Moyashi had heard that. And when he nodded, I decided it was now or never. I leant over and kissed his lips lightly, our lips were barely touching but it was enough to get my message across. I moved back when Moyashi suddenly pressed his lips to mine. I kiss back, and when we pull back Allen is strawberry red. We sit in a comfortable silence for a few more minutes when we realise we are probably going to be late for school. I click on my phone to check the time and see that it's a Saturday. No school today. Allen then speaks up. "Does this mean we are going out?" He said timidly. "Yeah, It does." I respond and lightly drape my arm over his shoulders. We sit there for the majority of the day before deciding to do things that are more important. Like homework, Maths homework. Which I struggle with, a lot. So Moyashi had to help me. Once again. And then after doing homework, we headed to bed. Only for me to be woken up by Allen screaming and crying. I run into his room and see him curled up in a ball on his bed, I try to wake him up, but to no avail. When I attempted to get into the bed and lay next to him, he grips my top and silently starts muttering "Kanda.... Don't..let...go..." He said that in his sleep with so much emotion in his voice. I wrapped my arms around him and I fell asleep like that.

A/N
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thanks for staying with this FIC. I really appreciate it. Anyway, KIKU OUT!