Chapter 6: Love

A/N
Hello and welcome back to another chapter of this fanfic. Sorry, it took so long. I have no excuse. Well now. ON WITH THE FIC.

Next day.

Allen's POV
-----------------
I woke up in a cold sweat and my breathing erratic, I opened my eyes and saw that it was all a dream. I wish these nightmares would leave me. I shake my head to rid myself of the dream and get up to go and get washed. I got ready, putting on white skinny jeans and a grey long sleeved turtle neck. I went downstairs and saw Kanda with his hair down eating a slice of toast. "Hi, Kanda." "Hi, Moyas-" "It's Allen, BaKanda." "Hi, Moyashi." I sighed and went to make myself some toast. After I made some toast I sat down with Kanda. While I was eating I was looking at Kanda's hair, wondering what it would be like to touch it. Kanda notices me staring and I quickly look down at the table, trying to suppress a blush but was failing miserably. I didn't look up because I knew that Kanda would have that smug smirk on his face, that smirk that makes him look so se- wait. Stop going off topic Allen. Anyway, you get the picture. I shake my head earning a questionable look from Kanda. I just went back to eating my toast.

Kanda's POV
-----------------
My Moyashi just looks so adorable blushing from ear to ear, wait, when was he my Moyashi. I smirk when he looks down at the table. He then shakes his head, looking like he was trying to get rid of a thought. I just gave him a questioning look, and he responded by eating his toast, avoiding looking at me. After we finished eating we get up and grab our bags and coats, not forgetting my wooden sword, and head to school. The Usagi and Leenalee joined us a bit later. The Usagi nearly got a very intimate session with my wooden sword, Leenalee stopping me with a wooden clipboard from God knows where this was accompanied by Allen laughing. His laugh was so angelic I was enthralled. I literally stood there staring until Allen waved a hand In my face, bringing me out of my daze. We got to school and Leenalee separated from our group to go to her class, while me Allen and Usagi went to our class. Like usual it was boring, but then came lunch. Allen and Lavi and I went out to the cafeteria. We got our food and sat down at our usual table and soon Leenalee joined us. Allen, Usagi and Leenalee started talking while I just sat there, listening to their conversation. We finished eating and went outside until the bell went and we had to go back to class. Next lesson we had art, surprisingly I found out a week ago that the Moyashi could actually draw, and pretty well at that. Although he does draw some dark things. I can't blame him, he has had a shit life so far. The rest of the school day goes by in a blur and soon enough the bell is going. Usagi tells us that he has to stay behind for something. So Allen and I walked to where we usually meet and we just wait because Leenalees classroom is further away. We wait in silence and I slowly start creeping my hand closer to Allen's and soon enough I am holding his hand. His face is instantly the colour of a strawberry, but Leenalee just had to come at this time and saw us holding hands. She instantly started going on about something. This something going along the lines of 'Yaoi, Yullen and Ships, Oh my.' Just as she finished her ranting Lavi came and we headed home.

A/N
I hope you enjoy the chapter and can forgive me for not updating in a long time. *Bows head*

Kanda: Yeah you should be sorry you left people on a cliff hanger for about 1 or 2 months.

Allen: Yes you have no Excuses this time Kiku-San.

Kiku: I know I know. I am really sorry.

Kanda: Tch.

Kiku: no if you will Allen.

Allen: Thanks for reading this chapter. See you in the next. 😊