Unexpected Part 3

Larry's POV

I nodded my head and took his hand in mine. He gave me his bright smile and I couldn't help but return it and blush lightly. We made our way through the mall window shopping here and there. We went into a few clothing stores to get the pajamas and shirts that Laurent was talking about. I tried to put on a brave face as he bought things for himself and Nate, but the slight pain that I felt in my heart wouldn't go away. We went into a shoe store and again, Laurent went straight to getting something for Nate and himself. I shouldn't feel this way... I should be happy for my brother. He's found someone that'll love him and cherish him when I can't be there... When I'm not there, someone else will be there... With him...

"Larry?"

"Huh? What? What happened?"

"*chuckles* I was asking you if you wanted anything... Where were you just now?"

"Oh, uh... Just thinking about a few things."

"Well get your mind out of the clouds silly, we still have a lot more shopping to do."

"R-right. Sorry."

"No worries. Now then, did you want anything from here before we go?"

I looked around the store and nothing really caught my eye. I already had most of the shoes in here so I let Laurent know I didn't want anything and appreciated him remembering that I was here. We went to the food court and ate, people watching and critiquing their outfits, making stories up and laughing the whole time. We would get strange looks from the people around us, but we didn't care, we were together enjoy each others company. Next we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I could only imagine what Laurent was getting out of here... Maybe I could make this trip a little fun... We went to the candle and oils section and I watched as Laurent would enjoy smelling the different fragrances around him. He would explain why some scents were better than others and frown at the smell of others.

"*sniffs* Ooohh! Larry! Smell this!"

I came up and smelled the candle he held out to me. I inhaled deeply after the first sniff that I took enjoying the scent.

"Mmmmmnn. Lau what is that?" I asked taking the cream and purple swirled candle from him.

"It's good, right? It's Lavender and Vanilla."

"Wow that is really good."

"I know right. A few of these in the torture room and me and Nate will be at it for a long, long time."

I stopped... Nate this and Nate that! It's always about Nate! What's so special about him that my brother can't see me?! ... ... Fine, I'll just have to show him what I can do.

"Oh really? You don't say."

"Yeah. One time we went for hours. *laughs* I thought he was never gonna stop."

As Laurent kept talking about his night and lost in the moment I slowly came up to him, not really caring about what he was saying.

"Sounds like you two had a ball." I said handing back the candle.

"*laughs* You're telling me."

I leaned in close, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Bro, you okay?" He asked rubbing my back gently.

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine... I think I sniffed too much of that candle though. I feel a little dizzy."

"Aww I'm sorry Larry. Come on, let's get you out of here so can get some fresh air."

He moved to walk, but I stayed in place.

"Larry?"

"Non, I like being close to you..." I gently palmed my brother and felt his member slightly move at my touch. "And from the looks of it, so do you."