Sex Magic

Ok ladies here's another one enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm working on the Wedding part 2 at the Reception, and the HoneyMoon will hopefully be up either this week or next week.

You can play the song whenever.

*********************************************************

They had been lovers for some time, having met each other first at lacrosse practice in seventh grade. It was now seven years later, and they were now twenty years old and roommates in college.

Larry was about 6'4, slightly shorter than Laurent who stood at 6'6, but more than made up for it with his musculature yet he was still quiet thin. He was athletic and worked out every day, which is why Lau teasingly called him "Jock-strap." He had a beautiful head of tight curls that were picked out into his dark jet brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and, thanks to his extensive hours at the gym, a body that reminded its audiences of a Greek god.

Laurent had only an inch or two over Larry, but never let him forget it. He thought it was cute seeing Larry get mad every time he did this. Lau also had chocolate brown eyes with a tint of green, and dark but light brown hair that he was particularly strict about keeping in his long twists. Like Larry, he worked out often, yet always seemed outmatched by Larry when it came to strength and muscles. Nevertheless, he was certainly imposingly thin and muscular compared to the average college junior.

Laurent had just finished shaving and came out of the bathroom to find a shirtless Larry, wearing Spiderman boxer shorts.

"You ready Jock-strap?" asked Lau, whose heart began racing at the thought of pouncing on Larry.

"..yeah, I mean I guess," answered Larry as he began pulling down his boxers.

"Wait, what's wrong bro?"

"What? Nothing"

"No man, you don't seem that into it tonight, tell me what's up."

Larry sighed heavily, then answered: "Look it's just...I mean...it's the same thing every night man. It's just boring."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"No, it's just that we need to do something new. I don't know what but something. Like I'm not even turned on by you right now."

Laurent looked down at Larry's boxers and saw he wasn't lying. It was completely flat. Larry sighed heavily and said:

"I mean let's do it tonight and figure something out tomorrow." Larry took off his boxers, and Laurent was shocked at how long it took him to get hard. He needed to do something and fast.

The next day, Lau woke up early, dreading his 8 am classes. He got ready and left the room, where as Larry slept like a baby. Laurent wished he could just watch him, in all his semi-naked glory. He cringed at the thought of losing him and shuttered at the sex they had last night.

With these thoughts looming on his mind, Lau began walking into the Grove, a small patch of woods that served as a shortcut to the main buildings on campus. About five minutes into the walk, Laurent noticed a small object nestled among the branches of a bush. It was a small, ribboned gift box, which seemed like it should be under some Christmas tree two months from now. Laurent opened the box and found a blue stone, along with a note that read "Beware the Magic within the Stone!"

Lau rolled his eyes at seeing this, thinking it must have been put there by one of those nerds that liked LARPING in the woods. In fact, he sometimes saw them running around and tripping over their "wizard cloaks." He thought it'd be fun to mess with them and took the aqua-colored stone. While grabbing the stone with his right hand, he read his watch and realized that class started in less than ten seconds and he couldn't afford to be late again.