Chapter 1: Frida

He visited her mother every Friday to have dinner. She was a good cook. Sebastian loved that, because he was having a hard time getting used to college's food all plain and repetitive. Since his mother got more and more old he hired a woman to take care of her and also Frida who was an American woman with blond hair and dark eyes, so dark they got even close to black. When Sebastian visited his mother, Frida always disappeared from the big hall and reclused herself in the kitchen. The few times he saw her, she was always wearing a black dress with long sleeves. Frida was a silent employee who did everything she was ordered to do.

In a busy week, before Christmas he received an anonymous call but he didn't knew what could be wrong in her mother's house in the surveillance of the nurse and Frida. So he decided to go to his mother house on a Thursday and stay in the big couch of the living room for a night if it was too late to go back to the dorm. When he arrived the front gate of the mansion, Sebastian didn't saw the usual lights along the entrance path. He drived until he was at the supposed front door of his infancy house but he wasn't able to see anything. Sebastian tried to reach for the door and he felt a hand.

A cold hand of bones like stone and some fluid that started dropping in his own hand. He tried to look quickly for his cellphone and the safety of its flashlight when two cold hands went around his neck strangulating him. Sebastian started to see black dots when he finally managed to turn the flashlight on. He felt the pressure in his neck decreased at the same time he pointed the cellphone forward him. What he saw surprised him.

There was the house just one meter more in front of him and the door was completely open. Scratches were over the door with an incredible amount of blood at the inside of the house. And skin. Ripped skin, apparently, was at the bottom of the door with more blood around it. "Mom?" Sebastian thought. He made his way into the house and a cold breeze sent him shivers all over his body. The house was dark and abandoned.

"Frida!" he shouted. "Where are you?" he asked. As his eyes tried to adjust to the darkness, he pointed the flashlight around and caught a glimpse of something moving across the room. "Who is there?!" Sebastian asked furiously. He heard a scream coming from upstairs. "My mom." he thought quickly and ran as fast as he could using the flashlight to lead his way. He stumbled upstairs shouting "Mom!" repeatedly.

Another scream. He knew it came from his mothers room. Again, Sebastian ran with his heart beating more and more faster with the anxiety consuming his body. He finally reached his mothers room and opened the door to see her laying in her bed calmly.
"Mom, are you okay?" he asked as he walked towards her. "Mommy?" he asked again. Sebastian reached her arm and felt an instant cold just like the hands that tried to kill him before. He tried to get away from that cold but his mom suddenly grabbed him and pulled him closer. "She forced me to do it." she said as she was watching something beyond her bed. "Who forced you?" "Mom!" Sebastian cried and her eyes went blank.
"I did." a familiar voice answered.

Sebastian turned around looking for where that voice had come from. A shadow formed in the darkness in front of his mom's bed and started moving forwards until a face appeared. Frida. She had blood all over her face and she looked like the worst nightmare come true. Her usual clothes were gone and she was using the nurse's uniform. Frida's arms looked harmed with some deep scratches like she was trying to kill herself. "Do you like what you see?" she asked laughing in a evil way sending shudders to Sebastian. "Maybe we can make things more interesting." she said as she started to take her clothes off. But those weren't only clothes, there was skin attached to Frida's usual clothes. "What did you do?" Sebastian asked slowly. He was paralyzed and he remembered the skin at the door. "You know, I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow." Frida said. "I received a call." Sebastian replied staring at the skin of the now messy floor.

Frida smiled. Her teeth ended in sharp tips. Something seemed to be coming out of her mouth and Sebastian tried to run away but suddenly a black fog covered him completely  and he fell down as his vision turned black.