Imagine #10

Dating someone so sophisticated was hard. You were afraid Hannibal would find your random quirks too childish.

He didn't. Of course he didn't tell you that though. He enjoyed your child like tendencies every once in a while.

Like today, for example, a fresh blanket of snow had covered the ground earlier in the day and your eyes had lit up when you peeked out of Hannibal's bedroom window.

You felt Hannibal's warm chest against your back and his arms wrap around you. You sighed happily and grabbed his hands, kissing them gently before letting them fall around your waist again.

"It snowed."

"It did. It is quite beautiful." He remarked. 

The room fell silent after that. You were enjoying the moment in Hannibal's arms when a sudden idea popped into your head.

"Come on." You spoke as you unceremoniously shoved Hannibal into his closet.

"Dress warm, we are going outside." Hannibal nodded and grabbed the most casual warm thing in his closet.

He then proceeded to watch as you rushed to put on a pair of pants and tumble onto the bed when your leg got stuck in the fabric. When both of you were clothes you headed to the foyer to get your outdoor gear on.

When you were prepared with a hat, gloves, and jacket, you pulled Hannibal out the door. You rushed out of the door after him and plopped into a bank of snow.

Hannibal only stood and watched as you made a snow angel. You spread your arms and legs and when it was you allowed Hannibal to haul you up.

"Wait it's missing something." You leaned down and put horns on the snow angel making it into a snow demon. You giggled as you stood straight again.

"Look it's you." Hannibal pretended to look offended but he ended up laughing.

He grabbed you and hugged your waist.

"A fallen angel and a human. How peculiar."