Imagine #2

Imagine You trying to make Hannibal smile after he had a session with Franklin.

As soon as Hannibal stormed into his house with a frown on his face you knew exactly who he dealt with today.

You stood from the couch and approached him slowly. Even though he promised never to hit you, you were still cautious.

"Hannibal?" You spoke softly.

He didn't answer you. Franklin must have really gotten under his skin today.

You sighed and approached the large window he was staring out of.

You rubbed a delicate hand over his shoulder tugging slightly at his suit jacket. He let you pull it off and place it neatly on a nearby chair. After placing the jacket down you wrapped your thin arms around his waist. You pulled him into your frame, hugging him from behind. 

You heard him sigh and move to rest his hand on yours. You placed small kisses along his shoulders. He slowly turned in your arms and buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"What he do this time."

"He followed us the other day and gave me pictures he took of you."

"Gross." You mumbled as you rubbed his shoulders.

He pulled up and smiled.

"Aw there it is." You giggled and leaned up to kiss his forehead.

"God I love you."