Hannigram #2

Imagine you having a double date with Hannigram. 

(Will's your brother, your date is Frederick Chilton. I have a soft spot for Dr. Chilton. Oh and Hannibal doesn't eat people or serve people to others.)

*At Fredericks House*

"Do we have to do this." Frederick whines.

You sighed as you straighten his tie and grabbed his cane for him.

"Yes, I promise Hannibal we'd join them for dinner."

"YYYY/NNN"

"Frederick Chilton, you are going to this dinner."

"Yes ma'am" You kissed his cheek.

"That's better."

*At Hannibal's House*

"Hannibal, why?"

"Why what dear?" Hannibal hummed as he puts the finishing touch on the fancy dish he was preparing.

"I don't want to have dinner with Dr. Chilton."

"Don't be rude." Will just pouted.

"You should be happy for you sister."

Will pouted again when he heard the door bell ring.

"Y/N, Frederick please come in."

"Thank you Hannibal." You smiled.

"Hi Will." He gave you a hug and glared at Frederick over your shoulder.

*After Dinner*

"Y/N, would you mind helping me with desert."

"No not at all." You stood from the table.

As soon you both left the boys at the table began to fight. You turned to Hannibal.

"$50 says Will will tell Frederick he wants him to break up with me." Hannibal glanced at the kitchen door then back at you.

"Deal." You both creeped to the door listening to the others conversation.

"I just don't know how I feel about you dating my sister." Will whispers.

"Who cares what you think." Frederick snapped.

"Break up with her. Now."

At that point you had been pushed through the kitchen door by Hannibal who was grumbling in the kitchen.

"Ha Hanni you owe me 50 dollars."

Hannibal busted through the door with his wallet in handed you a fifty.

"You had a bet on us." Will asked. Hannibal was still grumbling.

"Yes. I bet him fifty dollars that you would tell Frederick t break up with me. And I won." Frederick got a huge smile on his face.

"That's my girl."