Imagine #1

Imagine Hannibal getting sick and being whiny, so you have to take care of him.

Hannibal was God knows where in his spacious house. He had called you about an hour ago telling you to come over but when you got there he was nowhere to be found. So now you were curled up on his couch reading one of the books you had stolen from his library.

You were about three chapters in when you heard sniffling coming down the hallway. You marked the page you left on and set the book down.

"Hannibal?" You spoke his name again, hopefully he'd answer you this time. 

As soon as you spoke he shuffled into the room. He was pale, and sweaty. His hair was sticking to his forehead and sticking up at odd angles.

"It appears that I am sick." He wheezed from the corridor. 

You stood from the couch and placed a hand on his forehead.

"You have a fever."

"Take care of meee." He whined. 

Apparently the fever turned his sophisticated speech into that of a five year old. You just shook your head.

"Come on you baby, lets get you to bed." You shoved him lightly.

~~~~ One Hour Later ~~~~

"YYYYY/NNNNNNNN, I'm cold."

Ever since you got him to bed it was constant whining.

"You already have every blanket in th-" You were cut off by a blanket hitting your face.

"It's too hot in here." He grumbled.

"You need to sleep." He pouted and huffed at you.

"I can't."

"Yes you can, just close your eyes."

"Come snuggle with me Y/n" You could hardly contain your smile.

"You'll get me sick." He pouted again. Damn his cuteness.

You sighed. "Fine." He practically squealed as he scooted over to make room for you.

You crawled into bed with him and let him curl up into your side.