Chapter 7

P. O. V. Princess Twilight

"I'll be right back" She said while standing and leaving the room.

I put a hand where her's was, it still felt warm and the sensation still lingers. After a moment she came back with a plush of her owns that looked like me.

"I guess we both felt lonely" She said with a smile.

I didn't say anything, I just smile and stand up walking toward her, getting more close making the little plush of us kiss and I locked our lips together, we broke apart after a few minutes.

"Shimmy, I'm tired" I said.

She looked at me and nodded, taking my hand with her free hand and walking out the living room, then into her room.

"Let's leave the plushies here so we can take a bath" She said while putting her little Twilight in the bed, I did the same and put it beside her's "You can enter first, I'll go and find a change of clothes for you"

I nodded and went first, after entering the bathroom, I closed the door behind me.

P. O. V. Sunset Shimmer

I looked for a change of clothes for her and trow it on the bed, the enter the bathroom closing the door behind me, taking off my clothes and entering the shower.

"Wow" I said in a whisper, noticing that she still didn't know I was there, my body started to close the gasp between us, when I was close enough to her with one of my finger I trace a line down her spine making her shiver and tense, when my hand got to her lower back, I put my arms around her waist hugging her from behind and getting closer to her ear.

"You are way more beautiful than I imagine" I whispered and finish it with a blow.

She giggle and turned around placing her arms around my neck, while blushing.

"You are beautiful too, babe " She said while getting close and locking our lips, I just limited myself to pass my hand in her waist and enjoying the kiss, after a few endless minutes we parted away to catch our breath.

"Let's finish" I said and she nodded.

After we finish and went to the room to put the clothes on, I took a white tank top with a black short. She was wearing a purple shirt and a long sleeping pant with little stars on it, she went to my bed and trow herself on it taking the little plush Sunset and hugging it with one hand, then looked at me like if she wanted me to do the same, with a small smile on my face I turned the light off and walked toward the bed and layed beside her looking at her, taking the little her in my arms and hugging it and with the free hand I interwined my fingers with her's.

"Good night" I said softly and gave her a little kiss on her lips.

"Night, babe" She said and closed her eyes.

We both fell asleep holding hands and hugging our plushes.

The next day when I open my eyes, we were close and my face was close to her chest and one of my hands was on her waist and the o her one was un ser me head. I stayed looking at how  she was sleeping 'She looked like a little angel' I thought with a small smile, after a while I leaned closer and placed a kiss on her cheek. She open one eyes and looked at me with a sleepy expression, her arms were still around my neck, she pulled me closer just so she could give me a small kiss.

"Morning baby" She said in a sleepy voice.

"Morning Princess" I said smiling and placed a kiss on her forehead "Let's get breakfast, and ready to Pinkie's party"

She just nodded, I stand from the bed and went to the bathroom, and she followed me, while I was brushing my teeths Twilight was hugging me by the waist laying her head on my back, until I started to feel something wet and hear a small sob. I finish quickly and then turned around to find her with tears streaming down her face.

"What is wrong, Twily?" I asked a bit worried.

"You know, after the party is over... I... I have to go back to equestria... and I'm not sure when I'll be able to see you" She said looking ay my eyes.

"Princess, don't cry everything is going to be alright, I will write you and sometimes I can go and see you" She still looked sad "I promise you" I finish with a smile.

She nodded and I placed a small kiss on her cheek.

"Get ready, I'll prepare breakfast" I said and left to the kitchen.

After we eat and change clothes, we left toward Sugar Cube Corner holding hands. When we arrive there was already a lot of people there, and it was hard to find the girls, but I saw Spike beside the food table and the girls sitting beside.

"Hey girls!" I said smiling and waving with my free hand.

"Hey guys" said Rainbow.

"Hey darlings" said Rarity.

"HEY!" Said Pinkie while munching a muffin.

"Hello" said Fluttershy in a low voice.

Applejack just waved her hand, we talked about a few things and then we parted away since we were all with our lover. I went with Twilight and Spike to sit outside and talk, after it was getting late we went inside to congratulate the girls for there long relationship, when the party was over the girls and her lovers started to tell there goodbyes to Twilight and Spike, when they all finish, Twilight, Spike and I started to walk toward the portal.

"I guess is time to say goodbye" I said.

"Yeah but not forever, I promise I'll come and see you" She said while hugging the little plush that looked like me.

A tear escape my eye and she catched it with one of her hands, she leaned closer and locked our lips in a kiss. It was slow, sweet and passionated, when we broke away she gave me a quick hug and with Spike by her side she started to walk closer to the portal, before she enter, turned around.

"I'll write you later" then she enter, disappearing before me.

I went to my house and trow myself in the bed hugging the little plush that looked like her, until I fell asleep .

P. O. V. Princess Twilight

After the party ends, she walked me to the portal, it hurted a little bit knowing we won't see each other for a while but I knew would still love each other.

"I guess is time to say goodbye" She said looking at me in the eyes.

"Yeah, but not forever, I'll come and see you" I said while hugging the plush with a tight grip.

I saw a tear streaming down her face, and with my hand I catch it, and leaned forward to lock our lips. After we gave our passionated sweet kiss we broke apart and I gave her a quick hug knowing that if I say any longer, it would be more hard to leave. Spike and I started to walk toward the portal but before entering I turned around.

"I'll write you later" After it I enter the portal.

*Back in ponyville*

When I arrive, the girls were waiting for me, I told my friends what happend, then went to my room laying on my bed and a tear escape my eyes, after turning off the light with my magic, I fell asleep hugging the little Sunset plush.